The self isolation thread ie Men Sheds Ireland

Iā€™m hope it works out well for ye tank

1 Like

Itā€™s rained here incessantly for several months. My garden has a lake in it now.

What features can be expensive to install

My Italian associate insisted on watching the video of Leo Varadkarā€™s announcement on Thursday. Half way through it she started going mental - ā€œYou are a killer! You are killing them! Close the cazzo pubs!ā€ She says the Irish have a terrible problem with drink.

Within the last 30 minutes she has decided that she has the virus because she can feel it in her muscles.

1 Like

The pubs need to close.

1 Like

Iā€™m strongly reminded about the Crazy/Hot framework for women here

3 Likes

Did she have your login in recent weeks?

3 Likes

Its been pissing rain non stop for 3 months here mate. The first job in the garden is digging a drain

She sounds absolutely mental and an absolute keeper. Tough situation @tank. Obviously if youā€™re in an apartment with someone that has it youā€™re gonna get it too. Also, if she has it already what harm can someone coming to stay with you who probably doesnā€™t have it yet possibly do?

1 Like

Simple sensible etc

Itā€™s a very small thing lads but Iā€™m self isolating as a precaution Iā€™ve the movie channels on the sky box but you can also watch them away on sky go. If anybody whoā€™s entertaining kids wanted the password to use to watch a few films or whatever Iā€™d be happy to oblige.

4 Likes

@Copper_pipe has cracked Disney+ accounts on standby

We got broadband installed finally earlier in the week. Our malfunctioning dodgy box is now perfect and weā€™ve a bazillion movies and tv shows to watch.

4 Likes

Signing in lads. Itā€™s schoolwork time here at the minute but this could be a long 2 weeksā€¦

Thatā€™s a really nice gesture.

2 Likes

It will be 5 weeks minimum.

Isolating of your own free will or have you been infected.

Probably not infected but told to by a doctor. Little fella has a very dry cough and I started coughing yesterday. None of the other symptoms though. Mrs Jā€™s anxiety levels are higher than the roaster count at a sawdoctors gig.

14 Likes

Will you be getting tested?