The Senate

she was a lover of one of the mccartneys sisters.

that’s why they are having a bunfight

2 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xG8rqyeyZqg

Who’s that in the shades with the rifle at 4.04 in the video?

1 Like

Twink

Cahill speaks about being a dissident. She reckons she should be allowed to move on.

Could her party leader extend the same courtesy to Sinn FĂ©in TDs given the party signed up to the Good Friday Agreement, the Stormont institutions and actually supports the PSNI?

4 Likes

Well she’s a senator now anyway.

Anyone who voted to keep that jokeshop deserves this mess, and all the others it will bring

1 Like

Another useless cunt to add to the large pile of them already there.

2 Likes

So, she admits to being a terrorist.

What’s worse here is that the FG members of the dail and Seanad have endorsed this terrorist.

The hypocrisy surrounding this is unreal.
It’s actually outrageous. You have someone who up until very recently was a member of a dissident organisation being shoe horned into the Senate, and the media are completely hamstrung on the whole issue. They attack Sinn Fein who, as Bandage points out, actually support the PSNI and GFA, at every opportunity, yet raise barely a murmur on this.

5 Likes

the stickies who never decommissioned are in government mate, hypocrisy isn’t a new thing

1 Like

Completely unrelated

The fact she’s elected is irrelevant. Labour wanted to opportunistically use her as a political weapon against Sinn FĂ©in but they can’t do that anymore. She’s got no credibility whatsoever now and they’ve taken to hiding her rather than splashing her across the media. They’ve instead completely embarrassed themselves, disrespected the political process (she’s elected to Seanad role with responsibility for industry and commerce FFS sake) and alienated another raft of voters. I did like her explanation yesterday though. I paraphrase - I was in a very bad place after being abused so I had no option but to join a dissident organisation. My nomination for her as COTY 2014 was ahead of the curve.

4 Likes

Eilis O’Hanlon is an even bigger cunt. She’s been driving the whole thing behind the scenes.

O’Hanlon has one aim and that is to spout as much vile and bitriol about the Catholic/Nationalist/Republican people in the six counties as possible. An absolute weapon and perennial COTY material if ever there was. Worse than Harris and Dudley Edwards.

There’s a fierce bang of Walter Mitty about Cahill. Comes across as a bit of a fantasist.

3 Likes

I will give this an informative rating, if you can back it up

Going on previous form, Cahill will be resigning as a senator any minute now.

1 Like

Something very right about that blonde whoever she was in that video all the same TS.

And I actually voted Labour last time. Putting this one in the Seanad last straw. Bunch of chancers.

Article in The Sunday Times today about Cahill’s role as a leading dissident. As predicted, Labour have barely mentioned her since November and I don’t see that changing in the lead up to the election. I imagine this time 4 or 5 months ago they planned to use her extensively in their campaign to try to damage Sinn FĂ©in.

Labour and Fine Gael are stone useless at pulling strokes

1 Like

Amateurs ted