The Shame I feel about Dublin as my 🐐 capital (and other random cities in videos that Muldoons think is Dublin)

About non Irish people.

I am anyway

You mustn’t have read my posts. I’ve been reasonable enough. I think we’re massively over-indexing on what we’re doing and it will turn out very badly. What’s beginning to happen here has happened and is happening across Europe. It’s not racism to point out patterns and causality. This incident was mentioned earlier and someone accused RTE of being Far Right because they mentioned that this scumbag has 5 arrest warrants. It’s bonkers that people are sticking the fingers in the ears and just go back to focusing on what’s on their Netflix feed.

My kids get that Luas, my niece’s get that Luas, my friends children get that Luas on the weekends. I don’t get the dismissal as racism by 95% on here or any questioning of what’s going on. We’re acting like a modern wealthy country with massive resources and a huge population with smart politicians and policy, we’re the opposite in every aspect. There’s a real misplaced ‘right-on’- ness about all this which is going to have serious ramifications for the future.

I don’t see how bringing lots of North African males not fleeing anything,who will never work or assimilate to this country is a positive thing. It just isn’t, or ever will be.

11 Likes

Rte didn’t report that he had 5 arrest warrants. A far right headbanger claimed that they did. Fake news and not the first time you chose to believe tweets from these absolute fucking scumbags.

Would you not think it’s telling in how far you’re invested into one side that you have a completely closed approach to the truth because the narrative doesn’t suit you or your beliefs. How did you get to that point?

RTE and Independent had that fact earlier in their reporting.

You aren’t pointing put patterns and causality. You merely scour the media looking for any story where you can paint immigrants in a terrible light. That’s what the far right do and it’s racist and bigoted as fuck.

What’s hilarious is it’s also paranoid and fearful as fuck. There’s an almost perfect crossover between anti-vaccine, Covid-denying fruit pastilles and the anti-immigrant balloons. Have youse anti-vaccine, Covid denying fruit pastilles who shite on with dumb slogans like “get out from under the bed” any self awareness that that’s exactly what youse need to do?

We are a modern and extremely wealthy country.

1 Like

Enormously dependent on the big 3 tech companies corporation tax. Overly so.

With an extremely low population density.

What on earth are you on about you dope. All the main outlets had it earlier in the day. I didn’t get it from anyone’s tweets. Jesus Christ.

Your talking about truth and you keep repeating these lies. Below is the tweet you keep referring to. Its from Karl Martin a far right headbanger and he’s claiming rte and the indo reported the man had 5 x bench warrants. There is no record of rte or the indo saying any such thing. But that doesn’t matter to Karl Martin because people like you swallow his unsubstantiated bullshit and regurgitate it repeatedly.

Stick it up here so

I heard it on the radio mate. Think it was 6 0 clock news

1 Like

What in the fuck has that to do with anything you’re on about?

We should be close to 40 million people on the island. The famine really was a disaster.

It really was

1 Like

@ttown_boy points out patterns and causality just like the far right scum who lied that an electrical fire in a house in Balbriggan was supposedly caused by “African gangs” were supposedly pointing out “patterns and causality”.

If we want to be good at sports we need more immigrants. It’s as simple as that.

8 Likes

Or more poverty. Lots of poverty.

More communism.