The @Sidney is not a racist thread. NOT a racist

The thing is, heā€™s completely redefined racism from what he previously defined it as.

He started the thread to have a go at me. Yet the irony is thereā€™s absolutely nothing in the comment he quoted by me at the start of the thread that claims superiority of one race over another, which was his definition of racism before he went and arbitrarily changed his definition for convenience.

Heā€™s a gas cunt in fairness :smile:

ā€œOpen bordersā€ literally means open borders, ie. completely free movement.

It doesnā€™t mean what you have decided you want it to mean for obviously cynical and disingenuous arguing purposes.

Schengen is ā€œopen bordersā€. The UK does not participate in Schengen.

The UK has open borders with Ireland, and only Ireland.

Given that youā€™re against open borders, we can presume you want a hard border in Ireland, so.

None of what you posted had anything to do with what I pointed out, by the way, which was that what I quoted by you was flagrantly racist by your own criteria.

Iā€™d say its highly unlikely those who committed the arson attack are from Rooskey*. But Iā€™d have a mind that those who did it may well be receiving support, publicity-wise and possibly financial-wise too, from the Ruskies.

*Is it Rooskey or Roosky? I always thought it was Rooskey.

Sinn Fein/IRA fingerprints all over this hotel burning

Was it yerself, by any chance?

You open your borders, provide freedom of movement or provide simple visa processes to a third country via agreement.

The US has had a big problem with illegal immigration.

Whether the wall is cost efficient or effective, it isnā€™t racism to want improved border controls to stem illegal immigration.

Donā€™t have time to educate the simpletons. The attached article outlines the huge miscalculation of the Blair government. The UK, Sweden and Ireland were the only EU countries in 2004 to open up their borders to the new 8 members, all other 12 members imposed ā€œtransitional controlsā€. The result was instead of the 13,000 migrants per year predicted by the Blair government, it became 60,000 per year (conservative estimate), and net migration to the UK reached an average of 247,000 per year during the 2005-2010 Blair government.

Thatā€™s the source of Brexit, plain and simple.

:rollseyes:

Hey goys, are kerry man jokes racist?

The whole system is inefficient and sub optimal.

Not totally. If they hadnā€™t accepted immigrants from there it would have been somewhere else. The reality is that the welfare state cannot be paid for when you have societies that have plunging birth rates and the native population aging.

Leaving the EU was also about 30 years of newspaper articles on it.

What do you call a kerry man bouncing off walls_ Rick Ć³ shea

3 Likes

Get a fcuking grip FFS man, SF/provisional ra,gone

I think thatā€™s harsh and egotistical - he suggested that you are a ā€œreformed racistā€. If anything he was being kind. When one considers that you didnā€™t apologise, choosing instead to blame the forum, context etc and then accuse @Tim_Riggins, it appears that you an unrepentant racist.

1 Like

Kerry man that robs your drink=nick mcguinness

He just went back to his well of dribble on me, I wouldnā€™t mind that.

Two kerry faggits=patrick Fitzmaurice and Maurice Fitzpatrick

Only in Kerry

Can understand that I mean,scenery,coastine,west cork, beautiful stab free city( unless the Limerick pikeys are in town)cracker GAA stadium,soccer stadium, beautiful city centre, Fitzgeralds park, kinsale, crosshaven, everything ye aspire to,but can never have,ever hear of any,I might go to Limerick for my holidays :yum:not a hope