The @Sidney is not a racist thread. NOT a racist

Wrong again.

Someone who uses the word ā€œcolourā€ to describe race and muddles race and nationality shouldnā€™t be calling anyone wrong. A black south African and a black east African are both black in colour, but they are completely different races, because of biological differences. They are as different biologically as you are from either one.

The US is the most diverse country on the planet, in terms of race, ethnicity and national origin. Iā€™ll go with the definitions in common and academic usage here if you donā€™t mind, rather than that of dumb and dumber.

Itā€™s black and white so?

This sort of anti-traveller bigotry?

2 Likes

You started a discussion on racism. For the purposes of this conversation racism is discrimination based on race. ā€œRaceā€ then will be as defined in equality legislation in Ireland and the EU.

No, in the TFK tradition racism will be defined by people who are educated and intelligent and not follow the guidelines from some moron bureaucrat in London or Brussels. Thereā€™s no point bringing Ireland into it as the morons in the Irish government just copy and paste whatever is done in London and Brussels.

You can shite on all you like, you are wrong.

Race is defined by law in Ireland.

Iā€™m happy to go with your definition here.

I was in Cork once and I was asked where I was from by two natives. I said I was from Uganda. One asked would I rather be known as ā€˜colouredā€™ or ā€˜blackā€™ ā€¦I was about to say blaā€¦when the other said; or African-Americanā€¦

The level of stupidity and ignorance on this thread is staggering.

Wiki as a source for a scientific subject ffs where any idiot can edit the entry.

There is zero question today that intelligence is heritable, with roughly 50% of variation in intelligence due to genetics. This conclusion is based on science, not ideology.

However, to link this fact to an individual or groups being superior or inferior is ignorance at itā€™s most pronounced. Einstein had a very high IQ but was socially and physically inept, the guy could barely hold a normal conversation or tie his shoelaces. IQ doesnā€™t make anyone superior or inferior to anyone else, itā€™s just a fact that some people are more intelligent than others, and also a fact that itā€™s 50% due to genetics.

The real issue here and in the world at large is people who cannot reason due to being blinded by ideology, nutters on both ends of the political spectrum.

Case in point.

Iā€™m a centrist and independent mate.

Thereā€™s a couple of lads on here who reject the notion as racist, while making the racist assumption that their race is superior.

The Cork delusion?

Youā€™re saying that implying or stating that certain races are genetically more intelligent than others is not racist?

Which is what you did above.

Lolzers.

Itā€™s categorically racist.

Question for the forum rather than the ideological nutters.

Asian kids routinely and reliably score higher than white kids in IQ tests in the US.

Is it racist to state that fact?

No it would be racist if you said gooks are smarter than crackers. White bread

No, but itā€™s definitely racist to state or imply that children of an Asian or any other ethnic or racial background are as a group genetically more intelligent than children of other ethnic or racial backgrounds, which is what you did.

What you said would fit in perfectly with the quotes of this nutcase.

How does this fit in with molyneauxā€™s notions of white supremacy?

It doesnā€™t obviously. No more than the notion that whites are privileged in the US. In the latest enrollment class in UC public universities, Asian American students outnumber White American students by 2:1. Itā€™s much higher, like 3:1, if you include international students. California is roughly 50% white (non hispanic) and 10% Asian, but white supremacy, something, something.