The Snooker Thread (Part 2)

Thatā€™s a beast of a snooker.

Wilson gets him with the next attempt. Swerve shot the wrong call by Jones.

Going to be a tough night sleep for Jak Jones if this ends up 11-6 instead of 10-7 after Wilson got the snooker he needed.

This is not straightforward

Missed that pink by a mile but itā€™s run safe. Or maybe not. Tight cut possible.

These are like two bums playing in Sullys Snooker Hall.

1 Like

Insane to go for that cut.

Wilson pots the pink but the black is hard.

Wilson cuts pink in. Tricky black, misses but runs safe.

This is what itā€™s all about.

1 Like

This is classic Crucible action.

1 Like

This is gripping.

3 Likes

That was a risky low percentage double from Jones and he trails 11-6 overnight.

That was a great session

4 Likes

Terrific stuff.

I couldnā€™t understand all the negativity about this final beforehand. Ronnie, Higgins and Williams are all 50 next year. Selby and Robertson are in their 40ā€™s. Itā€™s a positive that thereā€™s a 30 and 32 year old in the final. The sport needs to evolve and develop.

5 Likes

First time since 2005 that both finalists are looking for their first world title.

100%

Iā€™m fed up of looking at the old crew

4 Likes

Jak showed his inexperience in that last session.He played some great snooker but his shot selection at times was poor.That swerve shot to get out of the snooker was a terrible decision,as well as his thin cuts on the black. Unfortunately I think this could be his undoing.I hope not.

1 Like

Massive frame that. Heā€™s settled a bit now but I still canā€™t really take to Jones

He looks like a lad who has just stumbled out of bed after a night on the beer and is an hour late for work.

1 Like