The Sobriety Thread

I hope to sign in soon

At least you tried. I didn’t even try this year.

Sobriety is a mugs game.

Just over 3 weeks without a sup. The main benefit to being off the grog is my diet improves dramatically.

26 days going strong.

You’ll have the women queuing up

Day 23.

Day 4

Kicked the ball hard last weekend.

Captain Morgan and Coke or Ginger Ale is perfect all day drinking drink mixed in with the odd bloody Mary for nutrition.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1079407, member: 2272”]Day 4

Kicked the ball hard last weekend.

Captain Morgan and Coke or Ginger Ale is perfect all day drinking drink mixed in with the odd bloody Mary for nutrition.[/QUOTE]

take any PED’s with that pal?..a little nosebag for the weekend that was in it perhaps??..there’s good dust stateside…

Day 0 :oops:

No - 4 hour energy drinks was height of it.

Heard NY is full of it though from a pal who lives there.

It is an expensive place to drink.

You mug, all those young ones are dying for a more mature fella. Get the fuck in there, you’ll never see then again after you’ve done.

I have not given up the drink for January, but I’ve been taking it very easy. Maybe three bottles the last two weekends.

My productivity is up, but I’m bored off my head. I will be going back on it in a big way next weekend. :pint::pint::pint:

Drink in moderation FFS sake. Why is it a badge of honour to boast about how long you’re off it? I’ve not had a drink since Sunday. I’ll probably have a bottle or two tonight.

Drinking in moderation is healthier than not drinking at all. Mugs.

Spoken like a true representative of the drinks industry. I’ve escaped yere evil clutches for 23 straight days. That’s a fucking badge of honour pal

Everything in moderation. Including moderation. :pint::pint::pint:

You’ve a medical condition pal, I’m happy for you to stay sober if it helps your haemothingys

I have no interest whatsoever in drinking in moderation, If I’m out I’m out!

Will you be displaying your normal ‘enthusiasm’ in Clonmel next weekend?