The Sobriety Thread

Just on my 3rd (turd) hot whiskey. Unreal.

3 x hot whiskey, 2 x rebel red, 2 x Beamish, 2 x KPA…im fresh as a man that has been sober for two weeks

Blue Monday? Not a chance. Maybe for the lads who are slaves to the pub trade and were out for their pints the weekend and now have to struggle into work.

+1.

17 days now and counting.

2 Likes

23 days.

About 16 hours and counting

Guys, could anybody recommend a website that lists interesting events/activities to do in Dublin? Not necessarily an entertainment.ie type job that mainly provides gig and cinema listings but something that details lectures, walking tours or other offbeat outdoor/indoor cultural activities? Now that I don’t drink anymore I’d like to busy myself with other events. I’ve already lined up a lecture about the merits of the 1916 Rising on Thursday week.

www.livefootballontv.com

1 Like

Trinity have an free online course on the revolutionary period, I think… @Fagan_ODowd?

Took the handbrake off Saturday with 7 crisp Peroni. Wankered. On my return home declared to the missus how great it would be to be single again given the level of tail in the boozer. Went down splendidly.

Back off it till Dubs v Kerry.

11 Likes

I spotted a page with just this on facebook yesterday.- have a search mate.

1 Like

Will do. Likewise let me know if you spot it again yourself, pal.

Try this one https://www.facebook.com/groups/112969142051871/?fref=ts

The first thing you need to do is get off facebook.

3 Likes

11 hours.

1 Like

28 days.

1 Like

41 days

2 Likes

Signing out.

3 Likes

Day 36, I will have a few hints on Sunday though as my detox is complete.

3 Likes

Signing in. Day 1 of 28 complete.

On Easter Sunday, I shall celebrate the Lord’s resurrection with a scatterin of pints.