The Sobriety Thread

Best carry on as you are so Fagan. Sorry to hear that.:oops:

Cunt of a thing. Chance it might recover though.

Hope so.

Plenty of fruit and veg and cut down on carbs and sugary shit as per @Mark Renton 's advice in the Diet & Nutrition thread and you’ll be grand having the odd glass of wine.

If you are serious Fagan I’d knock it on the head completely until the liver recovers. You should be grand supping away after, but I’d take medical advice very seriously on this one. The liver apparently is the only organ which can regenerate itself.

Once you go beyond 30-40 it apparently loses most of its ability to regenerate itself - or so I read online somewhere before.

Bummer.

Thanks Mac.

That’s me fucked too so.

Could you not do a Larry Hagman?

Become friendly with a non drinker who rides a motor bike and thereby increase your chances of a replacement.

Signing out in style.

A large Barry Crockett Legacy [/URL]followed by a bottle of [URL=‘http://deveneysbeer.blogspot.ie/2014/01/the-devils-half-acre-2014.html’]Devils Halfacre Dark IPA.

:pint:

Good effort mac. Pointless activity this January abstinence. Few nice pints with friends this evening. Deeelicious.

ah here
u’re hardly going to trot home at half seven nicely oiled after 4 pints back to the damp bedsit with a bag of chips for a night of match of the day followed by a wank before bed into a football sock.
Im a weak person ( personified by my posting), and there is no way if i was in your socieconomic position id be able to retire after a few post game pints, you’ll surely go ride a prossie on the way back? she’ll be nice and clean and all before the busy saturday night at that hour

This weekend was always going to be a disaster. Have a party tomorrow night I was never going to stay on the dry for. A mate dropped around this evening with some good news so we cracked open something good to mark the occasion.

Don’t tell me. Wilde Sapphire has started running forwards.

Unfortunately, Wilde Sapphire will never see a racecourse again :frowning:

Ah no. You didn’t have to shoot him just because you couldn’t point him the right way.

Her. And she’s still alive, but just won’t race again.

That’s great news @Mac alright