The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

:pint:

ps you could have had al the sambo’s in the world today at Punchestown. The girls were up making them since half 6 in the morning apparently to celebrate opening day of the season and as hardly anyone showed up those who did got sangwidge-fucked, proper mrs doyle style, you name it, it was there, tuna, tuna and cheese, tuna and sweetcorn, chicken and cheese, chicken salad, chicken and bacon, ham and egg, ham and cheese, plain ham, plain cheese , cheese and onion, onion and tomatoe, cheese onion and tomatoe the list was fucking endless

A chef pal of mine used to do nixers in the kitchens in Punchestown when we were about 16/17. I would tag along to do a few odd jobs and sandwich and soup making was one of them one day. Lets just say a lot of DNA was recycled by the regular workers into the food being dished out to the punters.

Whilst all eyes on Saturday will be on Bayan at Cheltenham, there is also a flat meeting going on at Ascot.

A respected figure in racing circles has advised me to back the following. Maybe @Mac could let us know his thoughts on their chances.

Eye Of The Storm

Ruler Of The World

Viztoria

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 847702, member: 48”]Whilst all eyes on Saturday will be on Bayan at Cheltenham, there is also a flat meeting going on at Ascot.

A respected figure in racing circles has advised me to back the following. Maybe @Mac could let us know his thoughts on their chances.

Eye Of The Storm

Ruler Of The World

Viztoria[/quote]

Let me wait for Hugh Taylor to post up his selections and then I’ll let you know what I think

[quote=“Mac, post: 847711, member: 109”]Let me wait for Hugh Taylor to post up his selections and then I’ll let you know what I think
[/quote]
How do you know about Hugh Taylor if you don’t look at the ATR website

You’re forever tripping yourself up mate :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 847749, member: 48”]How do you know about Hugh Taylor if you don’t look at the ATR website

You’re forever tripping yourself up mate :p[/quote]

:rolleyes:

I can’t be dealing with your stupidity on this topic anymore mate. What was funny and banterous at first has become tiresome. Your constant snipes are causing me to wish bad things happens your lovely animal so I’m going to refrain from any further engagement on these types of posts from you so not to sully this great thread. I’ve never posted a Voice tip up here as my own and never will. That’s my final word on the topic.

Anyway, NH racing shows today why it’s so frustrating at times. I’ve been following Too Late To Sell for about 2 years or so. He was laid out for a few races which he didn’t win and I’d lost a few quid on him. Gave him one last chance in Listowel last time out (posted up here too) and following another shite run I put a permanent line through him. The cunt promptly romps in today by 10L at 14/1 :mad:

I can’t be dealing with your stupidity on this topic anymore mate. What was funny and banterous at first has become tiresome. Your constant snipes are causing me to wish bad things happens your lovely animal so I’m going to refrain from any further engagement on these types of posts from you so not to sully this great thread. I’ve never posted a Voice tip up here as my own and never will. That’s my final word on the topic.:[/quote]

Mac if you put up your 4 tips or 5 tips of the day at a time and occasionally one is the same as the voice obviously you must be re hashing the one tip the voice gave that morning…DB once applied for the Garda Reserve so he’d fancy himself as a bit of a detective you know…

How did you get on? had a nice treble on the go with Cailin Annamh and Art of Logistics winning. Didn’t think First Lieutenant would be fully tuned up so put Roi Du Mee in it, was sick to see Toner D’Oudairies sweep by it :mad:

Anyway, NH racing shows today why it’s so frustrating at times. I’ve been following Too Late To Sell for about 2 years or so. He was laid out for a few races which he didn’t win and I’d lost a few quid on him. Gave him one last chance in Listowel last time out (posted up here too) and following another shite run I put a permanent line through him. The cunt promptly romps in today by 10L at 14/1 :mad:[/quote]

Irish NH racing is more bent than flapping. Why anyone wastes their time betting on it without inside knowledge is beyond me.

It’s actually very reflective of gombeen Banana republic Irish society… wink, wink, nudge, nudge, “jaysus we pulled off a great score, aren’t we great altogether” type if shit.
The same attitude that thinks having a word with a guard to ‘fix’ a traffic offense and driving drunk is acceptable behavior in a civilized society.

[quote=“His Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 847767, member: 1503”]Irish NH racing is more bent than flapping. Why anyone wastes their time betting on it without inside knowledge is beyond me.

It’s actually very reflective of gombeen Banana republic Irish society… wink, wink, nudge, nudge, “jaysus we pulled off a great score, aren’t we great altogether” type if shit.
The same attitude that thinks having a word with a guard to ‘fix’ a traffic offense and driving drunk is acceptable behavior in a civilized society.[/quote]

Grown men cheering on semi-grown men who beat horses around a field for 3 miles probably doesn’t have a place in civilised society either.

Thank fuck we’re not civilised

Seems TWCB is writing for the racing post now

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 847702, member: 48”]Whilst all eyes on Saturday will be on Bayan at Cheltenham, there is also a flat meeting going on at Ascot.

Eye Of The Storm

Ruler Of The World

Viztoria[/quote]

Ruler Of The World is a non runner now go back to your Super Mac burger in Store St Garda station

I can’t be dealing with your stupidity on this topic anymore mate. What was funny and banterous at first has become tiresome. Your constant snipes are causing me to wish bad things happens your lovely animal so I’m going to refrain from any further engagement on these types of posts from you so not to sully this great thread. I’ve never posted a Voice tip up here as my own and never will. That’s my final word on the topic.
[/quote]
Fuckin hell

He’s bin mugged…

@Mac

I am against your selection rockshandy.
I don’t rate the jockey, and the fact she’s claiming 7 doesn’t really matter much in an amateur race where most of the rest of them are claiming too.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 847907, member: 1786”]@Mac

I am against your selection rockshandy.
I don’t rate the jockey, and the fact she’s claiming 7 doesn’t really matter much in an amateur race where most of the rest of them are claiming too.[/quote]

Fair point. I flagged up that she was a worry. The weight thing was in relation to what I would have classed her main opposition as.

Don’t forget Barry Connell won races around Cheltenham before so it’s amazing what can happen if the horse is good enough :stuck_out_tongue:

best of luck to Mac today and DB tomorrow

KOH

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 847950, member: 80”]best of luck to Mac today and DB tomorrow

KOH[/quote]

Great avatar mate :clap:

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 847950, member: 80”]best of luck to Mac today and DB tomorrow
[/quote]
Cheers buddy.