The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Best of luck tdb!

[quote=“Mac, post: 847947, member: 109”]Fair point. I flagged up that she was a worry. The weight thing was in relation to what I would have classed her main opposition as.

Don’t forget Barry Connell won races around Cheltenham before so it’s amazing what can happen if the horse is good enough :p[/quote]

He wasn’t riding in a handicap chase though!

True! Looks like one has pulled out now so only 3 paying e/w. I’d expect price to drift a few points on the back of it.

Bayan guaranteed at least £348 prizemoney tomorrow once he completes :clap:

He has a cracking chance given the field.

[quote=“Mac, post: 848107, member: 109”]Bayan guaranteed at least £348 prizemoney tomorrow once he completes :clap:

He has a cracking chance given the field.[/quote]

He was some bargain in fairness.

Good round of jumping by Third Intention there. Rebel Fitz never looked like he was going to get ahead but maybe the 8lbs was too much.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 847907, member: 1786”]@Mac

I am against your selection rockshandy.
I don’t rate the jockey, and the fact she’s claiming 7 doesn’t really matter much in an amateur race where most of the rest of them are claiming too.[/quote]

Jockey falls off the horse

Treatystones 1 - 0 Mac

Kinda like Bradley tomorrow in the 3m chase.was fav for this last year first time out when 4th but made mistakes at 2 of the last 3 fences . He’s twice a a winner there and goes well first time out. Balthazar king last years winner prob the one to beat but this lad is 3lbs better off this year and at 16-1 should give a good account . 1pt ew

Hon Bayan ta fuck

Bayan till i die mate:pint:

He’s gonna tear Cleeve Hill a new one tomorrow, no fuckin bother

I’ve backed this, so I expect you to change your mind at some stage this morning.

Great to see a good card at Cheltenham today. Looking forward to seeing forum favourite Bayan running in the 3.10.

Two I fancy today are
Tartak in the 2.35 and Tour Des Champs in the 3.35

Tartak was sixth in this race last year for Tim Vaughan off a mark of 147. He was third in the Byrne Group Plate at the Festival off a mark of 134. He makes his debut for the Victor Dartnall stable today off 130. He is running at his best trip and even at the age of 10, has enough ability off this mark to be competitive.

Tour Des Champs was a decent novice last year, culminating in an excellent fourth in the Scottish Grand National. The Twiston Davis stable is going great guns, as is their norm at this time of year. He runs off 133 today, I would be hopeful that he is better than this mark.

First two winners for Ireland at Ascot on champions day. Johnny Murtagh rode and trained Royal Diamond in the stayers race to land a 20/1 shock. Slade Power then wins the sprint under Wayne Lordan at 7/1 for Eddie Lynam.

Very impressive performance from 5 year old Kings Palace for David Pipe in the opener at Cheltenham.

What a run from Bayan, a hero! Very unlucky in defeat, I thought he was going to get up.

Mighty performance from Bayan, got nipped by a good one.

Great run from Bayan, will win a nice pot when stepped up in trip.

Bayan :clap:

Bayan:clap:
Looked the winner. No probs with the hill or the track anyway, he’ll win a big one there one day, saving it for March maybe

Well done tdb. Cracking run.

Some horse