The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Sorry about that didn’t see race 5th

Bayan still delivering the goods to its loyal followers.

Very tempted to select Our Father at 14s for Paddy Power. Will wait for entries at the end of the month.

Thanks for the positive comments lads.

Delighted with the run. Just hope the handicapper isn’t too hard on him. Already 7lbs higher in England than over here

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 848855, member: 48”]Thanks for the positive comments lads.

Delighted with the run. Just hope the handicapper isn’t too hard on him. Already 7lbs higher in England than over here[/quote]

Fair play. Pity he’s not a novice, would be nice to have the Neptune to look forward to!

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 848855, member: 48”]Thanks for the positive comments lads.

Delighted with the run. Just hope the handicapper isn’t too hard on him. Already 7lbs higher in England than over here[/quote]
The handicapper can be a vindictive cunt alright. Can’t expect him to turn a blind eye but hope he goes easy.

They will rate race through Handazan. Probably put winner up 2 pounds and Bayan can expect to go up the same. Cant see it being anymore than that.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 848861, member: 276”]They will rate race through Handazan. Probably put winner up 2 pounds and Bayan can expect to go up the same. Cant see it being anymore than that.
[/quote]
Would take that FP

Has Gordon a conditional lined up for the Martin Pipe yet?

Are those che races viewable online ?

Check out racingposttv on YouTube

The New One threw down the gauntlet to other Champion Hurdle contenders with a very impressive performance at Kempton, beating Rock On Ruby by circa 10 lengths

Very impressive turn of foot. Hard to see Rock On Ruby regaining the champion hurdle but he will be much better come march with blinkers applied. His prep last year was reminiscent of Hardy Euctace.

Champion Hurdle could be the race of the Festival if all contenders stay injury free. I love the new one, but think his hurdling may be suspect. I would be all over Our Conor, but I would have concerns about Danny Mullins in a race of this standard. Think Jezki has more improvement as a rising 6 year old and is the best value at this point .

Wouldn’t like jeski at che , also pure national hunt bred , stats against them now in CH. darlan looks all class to me , MTOY will also improve but I would also be on our Conor at this stage. TNO would seem more of a stayer …

Ah Kid, poor Darlan is RIP.

MTOY looks a chaser to me. I also dont think he hurdles well enough to win a Champion Hurdle.

Darlan is dead mate

The horse that was second in the supreme MTOY…yes he emerged day after darlan died , I mixed them up

It will be last season novices that will come through , maybe Nicholls will find something in France

Hurricane Fly is still the standard, even at 10 it will take a good one to lower his colours.

How do you know until he runs ? Quirky enough, who was tge last 10 yo to win it ?Champagne fever could come into it on soft