The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Very wood makes a winning debut over hurdles at Galway. Wont see the best of him till he has fences and three miles in from of him I suspect.

decent call

Did he win?

placed 3rd, not beating that far.

Didnt look to go on the ground but rallied on well without ever looking like a winner. One for the tracker. He will win shortly

Gutsy effort from Highland Lodge under top weight, just beaten by a well handicapped Pipe horse.

An blascaoid mor in the 4:10 in Galway is a great value e/w bet @12-1.im having a cut at it anyway

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 852277, member: 276”]Won the grade won

KC,
I don’t think they will go back chasing. He seemed to absolutely hate it, and never had a go at any of his fences. They may well go down the world hurdle route, in the belief that it is a very open division.

Hellorboston was a very decent bumper horse. That maiden hurdle is very interesting.[/quote]
Royal regatta won snugly, only 6 in the lovcen race for a finish, let that go

Looked to be just out of 3rd. Winner did it well.

Ah ya mac,was chatting to the lad that owned him and he really fancied him to place…close but no cigar

Royal Regatta was quite impressive. Hobbs looks to have some decent novices to go to war with. The one that beat Regal encore yesterday looked more than decent.

Yeah. Idled , looks more of a chaser in the making and made all , loads of scope and very young, galloped them into the ground

Picked up again when spiritofshankly came to challenge.

Couldn’t believe he touched 3-1

Has Robbie Power been jocked off Oscars Well? Geraghty rides today while Power is on Dylan Ross.

Im sure Geraghty rides all top ones when available.

Some great horses in action today :clap:

Agreed. Is Davy Condon still injured after that fall in Cork?

Also thought it strange that Andrew Lynch is gone to Galway rather than staying in Naas for the ride on Special Tiara. Unless I’m missing something?

[quote=“Mac, post: 852781, member: 109”]Is Davy Condon still injured after that fall in Cork?
[/quote]
Out til March

Really? Hadn’t heard that. That’s a pity. Hopefully he’ll come back alright. Who’ll pick up most of the rides in Elliotts now?