The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

It’s the pull of The Don mate :slight_smile:

Yeah awful shame for him. Wrecked his knee falling from High Net Worth.

I’d say the rides will be shared around the likes of Donoghue, Lynch, Russell etc

Proper test for Don Cossack today, Corbally Ghost and Dressedtothenines are more than decent.

Nice hurdle winner for AOB there. Two Mouse horses not looked to be fully tuned up would be a big turn off for Rule the World later surely, especially after FL as well?

Twinlight the bet for me in the graded chase

Noah Webster burst the Akorador bubble in the first. Aidan O’ Brien’s third winner over hurdle this year. Doorman was second, but much to like about his run as Mouse brings them along slowly.

[quote=“dancarter, post: 852816, member: 122”]Nice hurdle winner for AOB there. Two Mouse horses not looked to be fully tuned up would be a big turn off for Rule the World later surely, especially after FL as well?

Twinlight the bet for me in the graded chase[/quote]
Would no touch Rule the world Dan. Mouse brings his top horses along slowly. Class trainer.

Think Realt Mor has everything in his favour today. Conditions are against most of his rivals. Ruby could be the danger.

Entries out for Charlie Hall. One horse in particular interests me greatly. Hopefully it will be priced up later.

Gilganboa a lovely hurdle winner for Enda Bolger there. Barely needed to be asked and pulled away. One for he tracker

JP owned?

Twinlight wins really well at Naas.

Yes

Bien sur! Slippers rode. Jumped well and travelled strongly.

[quote=“dancarter, post: 852816, member: 122”]

Twinlight the bet for me in the graded chase[/quote]

Nicely done. Jumping has improved no end since he started chasing.

Nice performance from Rule the world. Travelled well, and will improve no end.

Defy Logic wins as a 2/5 shot should. Couple of novicey jumps but nothing some schooling shouldn’t sort out. I’d backed him ante post for Cheltenham last year but he never got there. Looks one to stay on the right side of if he’s allowed dictate races.

Gonna chance sarabad one last time in the hcap here. Nice mark if he’s anything close to as good as expected. Which he’s prob not. I’d get sick if it won at this stage without my money on

First time I saw Rory O’Moore run was against Don Cossack. Wonder how much of a lead he’ll try and build up today.

Easy enough for Don Cossack too

Don Cossack ultra impressive.