The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 860067, member: 286”]Who can stop him?
Our Conor - Too young
The New one - Too slow
My Tent or Yours - 2nd to Champagne Fever = Not good enough
Jetzki - Flat Track Bully
Rock on Ruby - Not a 2 time Champion
Zarkandar- Exposed
Who’s left?

Binocular:p:D(With apologies to Puke, Runt, Mac, KC etc)[/quote]
Father time?

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 860067, member: 286”]Who can stop him?
Our Conor - Too young
The New one - Too slow
My Tent or Yours - 2nd to Champagne Fever = Not good enough
Jetzki - Flat Track Bully
Rock on Ruby - Not a 2 time Champion
Zarkandar- Exposed
Who’s left?

Binocular:p:D(With apologies to Puke, Runt, Mac, KC etc)[/quote]

Melodic Rendezvous :pint:

Mullins says he’s as good as ever. Mullins doesn’t talk shit when it comes to the Fly

Ah here:rolleyes:

Was Dynaste declared for Paddy Power ?

No, intended runner in Betfair.

@fenwaypark
Do you give your old buddy Finians no hope on Saturday? Looks well in on his best form and will have his ground. Geraghtys up too.

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 860376, member: 286”]@fenwaypark
Do you give your old buddy Finians no hope on Saturday? Looks well in on his best form and will have his ground. Geraghtys up too.[/quote]
There is a lot of positives but I never thought that this was his best trip. It’s a very open race and I could see arguments for a dozen horses winning. I will put up Attaglance at a price. Has his ground and ridiculously well handicapped on his hurdle form. He will be flying up the hill if his jumping holds up. This is the big concern, but with a clear round I would be hopeful of him being there or thereabouts.

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 860376, member: 286”]@fenwaypark
Do you give your old buddy Finians no hope on Saturday? Looks well in on his best form and will have his ground. Geraghtys up too.[/quote]

Top weight hasn’t won it in 25 years

And no horse 10+ in 38

Worth flagging a few offers for this weekend.

Coral refunding bets if your horse fall.

Boyles / Seaniemac refunding bets if 2nd to a Nicky Henderson horse. Worth bearing in mind if taking on Oscar Whiskey or West Wizard on Sunday.

[quote=“Mac, post: 860585, member: 109”]Worth flagging a few offers for this weekend.

.[/quote]

You paying an extra place in these races too??..

Like last year, Nadiya De La Vega will carry my cash in the Paddy Power.

He will be running off 5lbs lower than when 3rd in what was imo a stronger renewal of the race last year.

Won first time out at the track last season and bar being pulled up at the festival, he seems to enjoy Cheltenham.

Plenty of dangers, the biggest imo being Finian’s Rainbow who has slipped to a very low mark based on his best form.

Anyway NDLV to lead them home for the cunt JP

My selections today for what its worth

Victrix Gale
Oh Crick & Sew On Target
Oscar Whisky a lay
Kilalla Quay & Upswing
Balthazar
Quick Jack

DB - has Chicago Grey schooled much over cross country type fences do you know?

[quote=“Mac, post: 860597, member: 109”]DB - has Chicago Grey schooled much over cross country type fences do you know?
[/quote]
Haven’t a clue Mac. It’ll be a watching brief for me today.

If he warms to it though, he’d be a danger to all as his stamina is not in question as you well know :slight_smile:

Thought Quiscover Fontaine was interesting myself

Mullins has 4 out of the 5 runners in the grade 1 hurdle on Sunday.:eek: Why did Jezki not take her chance in this, I presume they are afraid of the Fly.

Jezki going straight to Hatton’s Grace.

Jezki is male and I doubt very much they are afraid of anything.

To be honest I’m glad they’re not clashing this early. Let them all have a run to blow away the cobwebs and meet later in the season when excuses will be few and far between.

I fucking love this time of year

Harrington’s quote about not running Jezki “We had a think about it and decided to wait a bit longer before running him again.” Thinly veiled we don’t want to race against the Fly and get put in our place this early in the season.

My selections today for what it’s worth, which is probably nothing.

Fredo
Sew on target
Taquin Du Seuil
Upswing
Balthazar King
Edmaaj

[quote=“Mac, post: 860585, member: 109”]Worth flagging a few offers for this weekend.

Boyles / Seaniemac refunding bets if 2nd to a Nicky Henderson horse. Worth bearing in mind if taking on Oscar Whiskey or West Wizard on Sunday.[/quote]
Paddy Power refunding bets if your horse falls at the last.o_O