The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Edit just seen Macā€™s well informed comments above.

Boylesports refunding if your horse finishes 2nd to a Nicky Henderson trained horse. Perfect offer for the Taquin Du Seuil race.

100% correct, they are totally running scared. Itā€™s a shame, Im heading up on Sunday to see the Fly and wouldnā€™t have minded seeing a race as opposed to what will be a schooling session. Canā€™t say I blame them mind you.

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 860597, member: 109ā€]My selections today for what its worth

Victrix Gale
Oh Crick & Sew On Target
Oscar Whisky a lay
Kilalla Quay & Upswing
Balthazar
Quick Jack

DB - has Chicago Grey schooled much over cross country type fences do you know?[/quote]

Good oul day it must be said. Cheltenham is class. Had a nice cut off Quick Jack and Dutched Taquin de Seul and Romford Pele with SeanieMac so made a nice few quid. Victrix Gale was just out of a place and Sew on Target ran a nice race at a good price. Thought Jamie Codd might have given Victrix Gale too much to do as she ran on well. Next 2 days of racing are outstanding.

Anyone else do 10 to follow, did 5 lists.

Sprinter Sacre
At Fishers Cross
Champagne Fever
Hurricane Fly
The New One
Bobs Worth
Dynaste
Cue Card
Lord Windermere
Zarkandar

Sprinter Sacre
At Fishers Cross
Champagne Fever
Hurricane Fly
The New One
Silvianaco Conte
Cue Card
Rajdhani Express
Lord Windermere
Dynaste

Sprinter Sacre
At Fishers Cross
Champagne Fever
Hurricane Fly
The New One
Al Ferof
Rocky Creek
Bobs Worth
Flemenstar
Silvianaco Conte

Sprinter Sacre
At Fishers Cross
Champagne Fever
Hurricane Fly
The New One
Bobs Worth
Rajdhani Express
Cue Card
Lord Windermere
Sizing Rio

Sprinter Sacre
At Fishers Cross
Champagne Fever
The New One
Hurricane Fly
Flemenstar
Bobs Worth
Long Run
Simonsig
Lord Windermere

You can take it from that I fancy the posh dentist to bring home the spoils in the big one tomorrow

Some super looking Novice / Beginner chases in Punchestown this weekend.

Champagne Fever v Our Vinnie v Marlbrook
Defy Logic v Felix Younger
Morning Assembly vs Don Cossack

Victrix Gale was outdone by the lack of pace in the race, they absolutely crawled. Definitely a horse to keep on the right side of.

Sheā€™s entered over hurdles tomorrow. Wonder if sheā€™ll take her chance!

I doubt it, Iā€™d say that was just in case she came down early today.

I am going to stick with Colour Squadron in the PP. If Hobbs has sorted his hanging issue I think heā€™s a ridiculous price. Donā€™t think McCoy can get to 10.1 now which is probably putting a lot of people off.
Going to give Goulane another chance in the handicap chase ~ 6/1. He won at meeting last year at the stable is motoring

Looking forward to seeing African Gold in the 3m noviceā€¦

Sunnyhill Boy worth a look in the handicap hurdle. CD winner 22lbs off his chase mark ~14/1 watch marketā€¦

[quote=ā€œKid Chocolate, post: 860728, member: 553ā€]I am going to stick with Colour Squadron in the PP. If Hobbs has sorted his hanging issue I think heā€™s a ridiculous price. Donā€™t think McCoy can get to 10.1 now which is probably putting a lot of people off.
Going to give Goulane another chance in the handicap chase ~ 6/1. He won at meeting last year at the stable is motoring

Looking forward to seeing African Gold in the 3m noviceā€¦

Sunnyhill Boy worth a look in the handicap hurdle. CD winner 22lbs off his chase mark ~14/1 watch marketā€¦[/quote]
Iā€™m surprised you are deserting Bradley tomorrow. He is very well handicapped now, stays the trip and yard going well. I was tempted to put him up but price was a little too short.

Have gone for Rajdhani Express tomorrow. Not the greatest renewal and I reckon it will go to a progressive classy type than some handicap rag This ones a Festival winner who has improved with every run over fences. Has gone up the weights but SWC whoā€™s a capable big race jockey takes 5lb off. Had a long look at Finians but itā€™s more his age against up and coming types like Rajdhani and Johns Spirir than his topweight that put me off.

I looked at him , bit skimpy and race looks better that last year ?

Champagne Fever at 1/2? Fooking hell. Marlbrook and Our Vinnie are better than that.

Kid, the only thing stopping me from ploughing into Fly now for the Champion Hurdle @ 11/2 is The New One*. The Twiston Davisā€™s are an odd bunch to say the least but this one is the real deal all the way. He didnā€™t get the run of the race at Aintree and his only others defteat last year came against At Fishers Cross who I rate in the highest regard.(His only other defeat in his career was in the champion bumper Champagne Fever won, ran well to come 6th)

Im not convinced My Tent or Yours has the stomach for a battle especially up the hill at Cheltenham. Jetzki and Our Conor already look to be looking for a way out and Rock on Ruby put in his place the last day. Itā€™s between The old fly and the new guy for me.

*That and the fact I got badly burned in 2012

Mullins has another contender due out shorty , that yolk that one the pun novice last year . Age will get the fly

Dā€™ont know kid, last yearā€™s race looked pretty decent.

Fergusons one in the last today Three Kingdoms is one to keep an eye on. Looking forward to tomorrow

Agreed, travelled really well.

Mac,
Legacy Gold in the mares bumper is a serious tool. I see she is now in the care of David Pipe and runs in the Brookhouse silks. 7-2 is more than fair.

[quote=ā€œfenwaypark, post: 860787, member: 276ā€]Mac,
Legacy Gold in the mares bumper is a serious tool. I see she is now in the care of David Pipe and runs in the Brookhouse silks. 7-2 is more than fair.[/quote]

Itā€™s a race I know nothing about so Iā€™m happy to blindly follow you.