The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Delighted FP. Just hope everything stays sound with our fella between now and March.

Stuff of dreams to be going to the festival with a live chance.

Some finish to the bumper at Ptown.

Nice few entries in Wexford tomorrow. Briar Hill starts off his hurdling career. Oscars Passion is turned out again in a decent mares novice hurdle. Kilbarry Beauty and Diyala are no slouches either in that.

And Wilde Sapphire :clap:

History is on her side apparently :rolleyes:

briar hill also has an entry in thurles thursā€¦more likely to go there I would think

Briar Hill wins handy enough.

Diyala makes a hash of the last but holds off Kilbarry Beauty with the Mullins hot pot back in 3rd. Diyala looks a very good mare. Quickened away very easily. Just needs her jumping sorted out.

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 862518, member: 109ā€]Briar Hill wins handy enough.

Diyala makes a hash of the last but holds off Kilbarry Beauty with the Mullins hot pot back in 3rd. Diyala looks a very good mare. Quickened away very easily. Just needs her jumping sorted out.[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWGoEIPtBdw

Well done @Mac

Hope Noel wonā€™t be too hard on ye

[quote=ā€œthedancingbaby, post: 862535, member: 48ā€]Well done @Mac

Hope Noel wonā€™t be too hard on ye[/quote]

Unreal - sickened I couldnā€™t get down to it. None of us expected that.

The secret is out now :pint:

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 862540, member: 109ā€]Unreal - sickened I couldnā€™t get down to it. None of us expected that.

The secret is out now :pint:[/quote]

Nearly forgot about this. Was going by Ladbrokes in Ringsend got it at 8/1. Fair play Mac, youā€™ve got a nice one there:clap: :pint:

@Kid Chocolate, did you tell us to follow Polish Partizan? Heā€™s out again tomorrow in Fairyhouse with Geraghty aboard over a slightly shorter trip.

I didā€¦last run was impressive another 40 yards and he was upā€¦second run back after a massive absence

Tough assignment

Got word that Afterclass is expected go close in the 3.45 at Fairyhouse. Got 13/2 earlier

Been backed alright. 10ā€™s into 6ā€™s.

@Kid Chocolate, that Charging Indian was out again today. Nowhere again I believe. Bit of cash floating around for Polish Partisan too. Might be worth a small e/w double on both of them for nothing else than a bit of craic.

didnā€™t bother with anything today, going to go to thurles tomorrow if ye have anything stick it up

Polish Partisan on of 4 pulled in a 2m4 maiden where the distances were 15 11 10 4 5 39 27 hd dist. Sounds more like a maths question than a race.

Looks like the Stewards have finally grown a pair of balls. Gigginstown pulled out Devils Pride earlier when it would have ran against Ally Cascade which they also own. Devils Pride was also entered tomorrow but the stewards have ruled heā€™s not allowed run tomorrow.

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 862946, member: 109ā€]Looks like the Stewards have finally grown a pair of balls. Gigginstown pulled out Devils Pride earlier when it would have ran against Ally Cascade which they also own. Devils Pride was also entered tomorrow but the stewards have ruled heā€™s not allowed run tomorrow.
[/quote]
Itā€™s JP the turf club need to go after