The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

that ally cascade is useful

To expand on this rather than just marking it funny. Yes, they should go after JP but they donā€™t have the balls too. And theyā€™re afraid heā€™ll pull everything lock stock and barrel out of Ireland and cripple an industry thatā€™s already crippled by the authorities ineptitude.

Also, Gigginstown have really been taking the piss the last year or two by entering multiple runners in races and then withdrawing some at the last hour, a practice JP has done as well. The issue with Gigginstown doing it is that it was in top grade races and resulted in owners and trainers swerving these races due to competition. The whole system is rotten at the moment. Kevin Blakes blog on it this week touches quite well on some of it.

First race on the card looks the best. Trifolium going over fences for the first time. Is Townend suspended as I see Paddy takes the ride on most of Willieā€™s 2nd string?

spent some time on this card
some confusion over race times so I am going by irish racing card

12:25 impossible to look past trifolium - will probably be unbackable
12:55 Blinkers seem to have made all the difference for Baily Dusk - looks ready to raise a flag
1:25 Urano steering job -I will be punting this one
2:00 Aerlite Supreme looks like one crying out for a trip to me, hopefully will be an EW price and sure to be involved
2:30 dreaded mares maiden hurdler, depends on how the night went for them and the time of the month etc but I would be watching Harry Kellys (stable in form) Railway Adella, nice bumper run last spring and recent run should leave spot on. Brian Cooper booked ~ 12/1 would like to see little market interest

Next race has a very interesting reserve, Sarah Battle, another mare. IF they go to the track and get in she has a nice P2P run and more interestingly drew 20L clear of the field last year on similar gnd conditions with the useful whiskey and red (beaten a neck) - 12./1

Didnā€™t look at the bumper

[quote=ā€œKid Chocolate, post: 863048, member: 553ā€]spent some time on this card
some confusion over race times so I am going by irish racing card

12:25 impossible to look past trifolium - will probably be unbackable
12:55 Blinkers seem to have made all the difference for Baily Dusk - looks ready to raise a flag
1:25 Urano steering job -I will be punting this one
2:00 Aerlite Supreme looks like one crying out for a trip to me, hopefully will be an EW price and sure to be involved
2:30 dreaded mares maiden hurdler, depends on how the night went for them and the time of the month etc but I would be watching Harry Kellys (stable in form) Railway Adella, nice bumper run last spring and recent run should leave spot on. Brian Cooper booked ~ 12/1 would like to see little market interest

Next race has a very interesting reserve, Sarah Battle, another mare. IF they go to the track and get in she has a nice P2P run and more interestingly drew 20L clear of the field last year on similar gnd conditions with the useful whiskey and red (beaten a neck) - 12./1

Didnā€™t look at the bumper[/quote]
Hmmm, and you called Walkon and Harchibald soft;)

[quote=ā€œKid Chocolate, post: 862930, member: 553ā€]didnā€™t bother with anything today, going to go to thurles tomorrow if ye have anything stick it up
[/quote]
Iā€™ll be backing Bank Bonus KC

That Martinstown race is an accident waiting to happen

Best of luck nonetheless KC

Is Ruby going to be going to Ascot on Saturday?

I never said soft horses cant win. But they are soft nonethelessā€¦Urano has way too much class for these over 2m at levels, wont be a battleā€¦

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 863055, member: 109ā€]That Martinstown race is an accident waiting to happen

Best of luck nonetheless KC[/quote]
:smiley:

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 863056, member: 109ā€]Is Ruby going to be going to Ascot on Saturday?
[/quote]
Yes

Gallant Tipp worth a 2nd look today. Beat a useful sort last time out :wink: and stepped up in trip here. Hotter contest but I believe he wasnā€™t near fit the last day.

Some field if they all stand their ground. Thereā€™s been Gold Cups in recent years that havenā€™t been that good.

Bobs Worth, Cue Card, Dynaste, Silviniaco Conti, The Giant Bolster, Tidal Bay, Roi Du Mee and Long Run all declared for Betfair Chase.

Urano is a soft kunt

This lad has just won I believe. Have a treble rolling onto Bank Bonus from him and Trifolium for small money. Good to see Tuesdays form held up well.

Not a lad.

GTFO out of this thread

That Betfair chase is some fecking race. If all 8 go off I can see myself backing Roi Du Mee and Long Run at prices above 10/1 ew for value. I can make a case for and make a case against almost every horse apart from The Giant Bolster.

you feeling the pressure pal as yet another bet goes south?..

Donā€™t get you mate?