The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 869824, member: 276”]oscar zulu is worth a small ew today.
[/quote]
Eh you were suggesting max win bet on your tipping thread, now it’s small ew bet :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 869824, member: 276”]oscar zulu is worth a small ew today.
[/quote]
I see the voice has tipped up this fella aswell

He has been well backed. He ran well last time out and on his bumper runs is better than his current mark. He is pretty fragile horse but I know that connections think he is better than what he has shown so far.

He’d want to stop copying his tips from here - becoming a bit tiresome :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad I stuck a few quid on at 10’s. As short as 5’s now.

Timmy Murphy got a 9 day ban for his altercation with Dominic Elsworth in the changing room - but yet Murphy is off injured as Elsworth beat the shit out of him. What led to it? I’m guessing Timmy took exception to something DE did or said and started on him not realising he was going to come off worse.

There was some jostling for position during the race.
I think the two have a bit of history.

Just reading about it there, Murphys shoulder was dislocated by a lad who was trying to restrain him after the altercation :smiley:

Ah for FFS. I see his wife said it was down to a long standing problem and not the altercation!

Looks like fenways lad was beaten. Mahons won it.

well beaten 4th. gamble not close to landing.

Mullins seems have had a bad day, two hotpots including a 1/10 did not finish

Jaysus, didn’t realise Turnandgo lost, Polish Partizan would’ve pissed in I suppose.

Won by ten to one (yes 10/1) 2nd fav, Gort An Chnoic (Sean O’Brien)

Turnandgo-----
“prominent, not fluent 3rd, ridden to challenge and on terms before 2 out where just in front when pecked and unseated rider”

How long has Bostons Angel been with Pipes?

A small but select field for the John Durkan

Arvika
Flemenstar
Rubi Light
Sir Des Champs

Looks like Rose of the moon could be pricewise for Beecher.

Must be recent enough move

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 870315, member: 48”]A small but select field for the John Durkan

Arvika
Flemenstar
Rubi Light
Sir Des Champs[/quote]
Avrika could shake the lot of em

I was not overly impressed with his last run. He is very good going righthanded but SDC must be the bet at prices.

SDC’s early season form is awful. First time out he’s never a bet.

SDC is a big stuffy animal fp, takes 2-3 runs to come into himself