The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Would I back him at 6-4? No, but anything over 3s would be a bet all day long. Just my opinion. I accept what both you and KC say about record first time out.

backed captain conan in the tingle creek

Think 2m is his trip. He would be main danger to SDG, but I would be bitterly disappointed if the latter is beaten on a track that suits him so well.

Tomorrow is a great day’s racing. You have Faughneen running at Navan and Felix Younger Vs Trifolium aswell.

They were very close as novices but I think cc is a nicer horse, and chasing was always his game

Although we are pissed I’m having a great discussion with the who’s who of the racing world in trim. The general consensus is Bayan wins the coral cup

More to follow

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 870704, member: 48”]Although we are pissed I’m having a great discussion with the who’s who of the racing world in trim. The general consensus is Bayan wins the coral cup

More to follow[/quote]

Can you at least throw 4 false entries on the table just to satisfy the bookies.

Wilde Sapphire had a run plan that she’ll never make but if Bayan can cash in then fuck it.

I want a confirmed opinion on Wilde Sapphires win in Wexford. Tell him go fuck off with his manufactured shit.

[quote=“Mac, post: 870743, member: 109”]Can you at least throw 4 false entries on the table just to satisfy the bookies.

Wilde Sapphire had a run plan that she’ll never make but if Bayan can cash in then fuck it.

I want a confirmed opinion on Wilde Sapphires win in Wexford. Tell him go fuck off with his manufactured shit.[/quote]
What ??

Yeah, I’ve read it 4 times since and still don’t know what I was trying to say :pint:

watching clondaw Kaempfer with interest here.

In the vanguard, must be trying today.

3rd, some contrast with the ride he got last time out. Entered in Ladbroke in a couple of weeks.

smashing performance from Hinterland in winning the Henry VIII

[quote=“Mac, post: 870777, member: 109”]Yeah, I’ve read it 4 times since and still don’t know what I was trying to say :pint:
[/quote]
:pint:

Felix Younger looks a well above average novice.

Impressive spin from Unioniste.

Yeah, still a very young horse and open to loads of improvement. Time to draw a line through Katenko.

Captain Conan well punted in Tingle Creek.

Looked very jaded alright, he was probably jumping better than the rest in the early stages. But, he tired when asked to pick up. Poor effort.

Mad Moose deserves a bullet at this stage.