The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Sire De Grugy. :clap:

I fucking love that horse. He so reminds me of Well Chief, and I fucking loved that horse too.

Wouldn’t keep it pucked out to Sprinter Sacre.

Well done FP

I think Sprinter Sacre would have beaten him though

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 870848, member: 48”]Well done FP

I think Sprinter Sacre would have beaten him though[/quote]
In all probability but he is improving at rate of knots and has some engine. At least the great one will have some credible opposition.

Not a hurling match;)

Flemenstar misses John Durkan through injury. Really takes the gloss off the race.

I might have renewed hope in Defy Logic after seeing the result today. Trifolium isn’t a bad animal either.

8/1 to win at the Festival.
Do it:cool:

[quote=“Lazarus, post: 870939, member: 286”]8/1 to win at the Festival.
Do it:cool:[/quote]
What race Laz? Willie has been mooting Arkle but Champagne Fever looks a cert to go there. Even though Jewson is a Grade 1 this year, it does not have the same allure as the Arkle.

In otherwords, I think Ricci and Wylie will want to go for Arkle. I suppose both could run. Be a nice spare for Townend.

Having just watched the Henry VIII again, I was mightily impressed with Grandouet. He probably jumped the best of all the runners, and only slightly missed the second last. It was infinitely better than his first run over fences.

He travels like a dream and fought on really well up the Sandown hill. You could seeing him relishing the frantic pace of an Arkle with Champagne Fever setting a strong gallop. He looks overpriced at 12s for Arkle.

He cost me a lot of money

Another winner for The Voice there. The Game Changer fairly impressive.

Different class.

Rathvinden wins in Cork. Looks a top prospect for Simonsig connections.

:smiley:

Mr Mole sinks the much hype Vukavor at Warwick.

SDC falls in John Durkan.

That was a shocking fall by SDC, lucky to survive it.

Dylan Ross coming down was disappointing. Long way from home but travelling well.