The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Thanks for BND, mind you he gave a few anxious moments at the end

He’ll be a proper horse given time

Ruby asking questions of The Voice …

:lol:

Saw that. Very good dig.

That Black Hercules is a lovely looking horse. Probably not the paciest for a bumper horse but has the cut of a fine looking chaser.

Saw that. Very good dig.[/quote]

What happened here?

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 870945, member: 276”]What race Laz? Willie has been mooting Arkle but Champagne Fever looks a cert to go there. Even though Jewson is a Grade 1 this year, it does not have the same allure as the Arkle.

In otherwords, I think Ricci and Wylie will want to go for Arkle. I suppose both could run. Be a nice spare for Townend.[/quote]
The 8/1 is for any race at all Fenners with Hills. Mullins will be sure to keep him away from CF, it’ll be the Jewson I’d say

The voice and ruby were discussing Ruby’s win today by a short head and Garreth said the horse doing just enough to win was a good sign and at it protected his handicap mark (or something to that effect) and ruby said “a bit like your own horse, but I suppose it helps if your on the right side of the handicapper” and gave a big smirk

Deafening silence …

[quote=“ciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 871477, member: 464”]Deafening silence …
[/quote]
Neither The Voice nor any of the Vic’s Canvas crew post here mate

Arthur Moore states that Home Farm an intended runner at Cheltenham on Saturday. Be disappointed if he does not go very close.

Who’ll ride?

david casey

Binocular retired

Deserves a thread of its own

A horse, trainer or owner decision? I didn’t see it coming.

home farm misses december gold cup after poor scope. was as low as 6s this morning.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 872463, member: 276”]home farm misses december gold cup after poor scope. was as low as 6s this morning.
[/quote]
Unlucky FP.

I threw a horse of Michael Winters into my tracker after it absolutely hacked up in a Naas bumper. It runs tomorrow in the first in Newcastle, now trained my John Quinn - called Racing Pulse, will probably be a short enough price but looks a proper horse.

I was going to back it last night, thank fuck I didn’t. Bullet dodged.