The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

I know a ringer when I see one. bumper winner on 88 FFS

Champion Court desperately unlucky, saddled slipped.

I think this applies to most of your bets?

some reality coming into theatre guides price now, it he hits 4-1 I will find it hard to resist

Lads, return spring tomorrow. 3:15 che, 5-1 wont be outside first 3 and will go close

Surely Oscar Whisky must have a penalty kick today? All the race the last day told us is that he canā€™t jump at a slow pace and he may not have the turn of pace he once had over a 3f sprint finish. Nicky Hendersons description of the race was the most appropriate Iā€™d seen. Wonderful Charm has shown some very positive signs but to give 8lbs here is asking a hell of a lot. When OW brought a bit of pace into the race his jumping was perfect.

agreed, but heā€™s well short? hate backing an odds on chaser, the weight swing should be decisive alright

He seemed to be drifting this morning. Couldnā€™t understand why. Am looking for something to double him up with. Had started to analyse the cross country race :oops:

the new one on satā€¦

I would fancy Oscar Whisky aswell, cant see wonderful charm being good enough to give weight away. Trip a negative for wonderful charm aswell.

Iā€™ve thrown Oscar Whisky, Owen Glendower, Chicago Grey and Return Spring into a few cross multiple bets.

I would resist, he is very inconsistent. Looks short enough to me.

yeah, I think Iā€™ll skip him will back Return Spring I think Dickie on board will bring more improvement and iā€™ll have a look at the destroyerā€¦
Was looking at SHB last run at che, he hit the 4th last hard and McCoy wasnā€™t hard on himā€¦ridiculously well handicapped

[quote=ā€œKid Chocolate, post: 873384, member: 553ā€]yeah, I think Iā€™ll skip him will back Return Spring I think Dickie on board will bring more improvement and iā€™ll have a look at the destroyerā€¦
Was looking at SHB last run at che, he hit the 4th last hard and McCoy wasnā€™t hard on himā€¦ridiculously well handicapped[/quote]
SHB is unbelievably well handicapped and will love the ground. He was well punted the last day. You would like to see money for him again before backing him, giving connections though.

I see that an old friend of mine - Friendly Society - has emigrated from Michael Hourigan and runs in the 3rd today at Cheltenham for a small flat trainer.

He was an out and out Limerick track horse with 3 wins and a number of places so I would not recommend following him today but best of luck to him, he left me well ahead with a 20/1 win at Limerick over Christmas two years ago.

Oscar Whisky gets the job done. Benefited from dictating the race. Jumping still needs some work. Not sure he would have won on level weights.

Arnaud massively impressive there in DR

Well done mac, hope that treble comes in.

how did the pipe horse run, close home, he has some interesting form going back?

Was Elliottā€™s beaten far in 1.05 ?