The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

a nose !

Time for Knockara Beau to finally get his nose in front.

He’s some yoke. A beaten horse half way around following a mistake, rallies up the hill to get 5th.

[quote=“Mac, post: 873490, member: 109”]Time for Knockara Beau to finally get his nose in front.
[/quote]
He won a couple of runs back, did he not ?

Musselburgh i think

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 873536, member: 48”]He won a couple of runs back, did he not ?

Musselburgh i think[/quote]

Sorry mate, I meant around Cheltenham

[quote=“Mac, post: 873539, member: 109”]Sorry mate, I meant around Cheltenham
[/quote]
No worries mate. Just checked and it was actually Kelso :slight_smile:

What happened Hold Em Cowboy - see he wasn’t in first 3

Fall ??

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 873544, member: 48”]What happened Hold Em Cowboy - see he wasn’t in first 3

Fall ??[/quote]

I tipped him up. That was enough for him to lose.

[quote=“Mac, post: 873547, member: 109”]I tipped him up. That was enough for him to lose.
[/quote]
Must’ve been a shocking run not to be placed in that company

He fell at the 2nd last when looking a likely winner according to reports.

Sunnyhillboy the fucking cunt has won in Cheltenham. I’m officially seething now :mad:

SHB you rotten cunt …I am nearly in tears here…why didn’t I just fcuk 10ew on

Agreed, I’d tipped him up here the last day an then the money came. Thought I was laughing. Waited for the money to come today. What a fucking bent sport it is. And yet we all love it.

fcuker got up to beat my only bet, ew so money back and some but still seething

SHB is a real sickener, as I was going to put him up. Looking forward to watching replay on RUK later. Some card tomorrow.

Just watched Hold Em Cowboys fall. He would have tanked in, just made a complete hames of the fence and then hopped straight back up. Sums up my luck at the moment.

Nearest the Pin sold for £7,500 and Pandorama sold for £20,000 in Brightwells this evening. You’d imagine if you could get either of them right that there’s 2 bargains there. Would worry that Pandorama had permanent damage done to him by running in the Gold Cup that time.

Only heard today that Flemenstar is out for the season. Is this true or just a rumour?

[quote=“Mac, post: 873643, member: 109”]Nearest the Pin sold for £7,500 and Pandorama sold for £20,000 in Brightwells this evening. You’d imagine if you could get either of them right that there’s 2 bargains there. Would worry that Pandorama had permanent damage done to him by running in the Gold Cup that time.

Only heard today that Flemenstar is out for the season. Is this true or just a rumour?[/quote]
Out for season. Think Zarkandar is overpriced at 5-2 tomorrow. The new course suits him a lot better than old course and as much as I like TNO, he still needs to prove that he is a Grade 1 horse over this type of trip.

More of that in Relkeel looks he could be an At fishers cross.

Flicka Williams would be half the price if he was with other connections. With plenty of pace on, the race will be run to suit (if he is good enough).

In an open December Gold Cup, I have put up Silver Roque at 28s AP. He is much shorter now and looked a much improved performer on last start. Handicapper has done him no favours but he could still have a few pounds up his slieve. Fergal O’Brien looks like a trainer well worth following.

[quote=“fenwaypark, post: 873647, member: 276”]Out for season. Think Zarkandar is overpriced at 5-2 tomorrow. The old course suits him a lot better than new course and as much as I like TNO, he still needs to prove that he is a Grade 1 horse over this type of trip.
[/quote]
Being a Grade 2 should be good enough :stuck_out_tongue:

On a serious note though, its a no betting race for me. The New One could be an absolute super star and while I was happy to take on Annie Power with Zarkandar, I won’t be doing it this time around. He made a fool of a champion hurdle winner last time out and the reports from the TD yard about how he’s trained on have been frightening.

Johns Spirit and Cantlow the 2 for me in the Gold Cup.

Ruby going across to only ride Glens Melody is also worth noting. Also wouldn’t rule out Sam Winner upsetting the front 2 in the market.

[quote=“Mac, post: 873653, member: 109”]Being a Grade 2 should be good enough :stuck_out_tongue:

On a serious note though, its a no betting race for me. The New One could be an absolute super star and while I was happy to take on Annie Power with Zarkandar, I won’t be doing it this time around. He made a fool of a champion hurdle winner last time out and the reports from the TD yard about how he’s trained on have been frightening.

Johns Spirit and Cantlow the 2 for me in the Gold Cup.

Ruby going across to only ride Glens Melody is also worth noting. Also wouldn’t rule out Sam Winner upsetting the front 2 in the market.[/quote]
The novice chase is a cracker and strong cases could be made for any of the front three. Race to watch for me.

Ballyalton looked a serious horse in last today.