The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters ๐Ÿ

Was Princeton Plains placed in Fairyhouse?

Sam Winner reverses form with Le Bec and Shutthefrontdoor. Jacobs gave the winner a great ride, think the runner up comes out with a lot of credit.

Fell at last when in second place. was well held at the time.

[quote=โ€œMac, post: 873653, member: 109โ€]Being a Grade 2 should be good enough :stuck_out_tongue:

On a serious note though, its a no betting race for me. The New One could be an absolute super star and while I was happy to take on Annie Power with Zarkandar, I wonโ€™t be doing it this time around. He made a fool of a champion hurdle winner last time out and the reports from the TD yard about how heโ€™s trained on have been frightening.

Johns Spirit and Cantlow the 2 for me in the Gold Cup.

Ruby going across to only ride Glens Melody is also worth noting. Also wouldnโ€™t rule out Sam Winner upsetting the front 2 in the market.[/quote]

So it appears the trick for me is to mildly talk up a horses chance, back them but not post them in my tipping thread.

Cheers, he looked too big at 18/1. Would he have been placed?

would have been a clear second.

Karinga Dancer makes his debut over fences in next at Donny.

Lovely, sums my weekend up nicely so far. What was Sam Winners SP?

11-4, typical when your luck is out Mac.

nice debut, loads of scope.

It is alright. Iโ€™ve a 2pt bet on Johnโ€™s Spirit and 1pt bet on Cantlow. Also think Iโ€™ll double Zarkandar and Glens Melody.

Damn

Unlucky Fenway, great shout all the same.

Winner a progressive sort. French Opera will be on shortlist for Grand Annual after that. You would expect that there is more improvement in him off his current mark.

Kings Palace will take some stopping in Albert Bartlett, awesome performance.

Very impressive.

Double Ross wins for the Twiston Davies.

John Duggan tipped him up. Cantlow would have given me a right run but for his mistake.

I see Gary Nutting tipped him up at 16s Ante Post. Shrewd enough judge that fella.

Cant wait for this. Big market support behind TNO.