The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Good Luck KC in next.

Davy Russell axed by Gigginstown!! Cooper next in line surely.

That’s the word on the street anyways

Wow, massive news

How highly do posters here rate Cooper? Would he be that far ahead of Russell talent wise?

Cooper is special, but young jockeys no matter how talented will make mistakes. I think Russell is a class act.

WTF happened to Marlbrook today? Only bet I had, don’t think he made it over the first:mad:

I would like to wish all racehorses a happy birthday tomorrow.

New Year’s Eve makes his handicap debut off 123 in 2.10 at Musselburgh. Can be backed at 5s. Wont last. Denis O’Regan rides here rather than at Cheltenham.

Flementime in the first at cheltenham receiving mares allowance and everything, i think she will be thereabouts at 8/1.

From Davy Russell : "After the race, Michael asked me to come and have a cup of tea and then told me of his decision. I was shocked and had no idea it was going to happen.

"I am very disappointed. I am not disappointed with Michael O’Leary, if that’s the way he feels, then that’s the way he feels. But I am disappointed for myself.

"I’m a big boy, I know what I am going to have to do now and that is to work very hard. I still have a lot of belief in my own ability and am confident plenty of people will continue to use me.’’

That’s really shocking …Paul Nicholls ?

Maybe it’ll be a straight swap and he’ll go to dessies yard

Royal regatta in first in che, first big test for him done nothing wrong at all, opposite in fact and at 5s I will be paying to find out…

13:40 tramore reproduction of lim form 3 days ago will see sacre Malta win

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 880333, member: 1786”]From Davy Russell :
"I’m a big boy, I know what I am going to have to do ‘’[/quote]

Yeah get some fuckin winners!!! I have rarely got a winner from Davy Russell…now I like the horses, in fact I really, really seem to like the slow ones, but least with Ruby or The Butcher McCoy you would have a pilot that would drive or drag the horse over the line, you don’t have that with Davy!

Im sure he’s a good skin, would buy him a pint, he’s accomplished so much I’m not dissin him but like GAA or soccer or NFL it’s all about opinions, Id have got rid of him years ago…

Runt 3:25 tramore gimmeabuzz? Yeah or nah?

Stay out of it Renton , typical limerick prick carrying stories

real good race. Despite his form getting a bit of a knock, I think Ballyalton wins his races with the minimum of fuss. I think he can rate a good deal better than the bare form of those races. He has to give some potentially smart horses weight today, but I’d be hopeful that he would be up to the task. I think he’s a proper horse and Neptune material.

Looking forward to seeing Racing Pulse again in that first race. With the rain falling you’ll need horses who like running on bogs today. I’ll predict we lose at least 3 horses in Tramore today.