The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

handicapper :frowning: they pulled way clear

yes, but the more you see him the more you think running him will play into TNO strengthsā€¦difficult one for Mr Mullinsā€¦

Not to mention MTOY and OC, hence I cant see him turning up this year.

Yeah ā€¦

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 886250, member: 109ā€]Powerstation won a P2P in Kilfeacle today at the ripe old age of 14 :clap:

Wonder would he qualify for the Foxhunters?![/quote]

:clap:

According to Twitter, Un De Sceauxā€™s time on Sunday was only 2 seconds quicker than hurdling debutant Aklan. I didnā€™t see either race now mind so no idea how hard pushed either was.

Who did Pricewise put up for GC?

neither was pushed out Mac, I was in Navanā€¦you cant attach any value on the times. Aklan only serous rival Chancol fell at the 3rd. He did absolutely cruise up the hill through a big field

But re che, I notice all his good flat form was on easy gnd

Are you fellows afraid to post up tips anymore?

Not afraid at all. January is never a big punting month for me. Usually quiet enough between Xmas and Cheltenham.

But in saying that, Iā€™ll be spending some time on the Boylesports Hurdle / Irish Champion Hurdle weekend towards the end of the month.

Seems to me like ye have been avoiding the elephant in the room for the last month talking shite about about a meeting two months away. I think yeā€™ve lost yer mojo

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 887219, member: 109ā€]

Who did Pricewise put up for GC?[/quote]

Al Ferof.

Said Bobsworth and SC were worthy favs, but AL Ferof best of the outsiders and he thinks he will stay and that the owner would rather go for the GC than Ryanair.

He also mentioned Triolo Dā€™Alene, Rocky Creek and Katenko as worthy outsiders.

I mentioned al ferof after the king George Fenway cut the head off me

Triolos winning Hennessy time was surprisingly quickā€¦improver and place potential , I think katenko will go for aintree. GC is a puzzle last year was a clear 3 horse race

@Fagan ODowd Handy Andy 2.25 Newbury tomorrow is worth a small ew at 14s.

Cheers Fenway

Sorry Fagan, ran like a drain.

That wonā€™t lift our patientā€™s spirits.

No indeed. I may suffer a relapse and Fenway will have to shoulder some of blame.