The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Did you see the betfair Che preview last year, Gordon Elliot slated Lynch as a jockey, I get the impression he is very unpopular?

What did Elliott say about him?

said he has one way of riding - from the front and shouldnā€™t be on Aup Charlieā€¦

Thatā€™s utter scutter. He should have a look at the ride he gave Voler La Vedette in the World Hurdle a few years back. Or even better, the ride he gave WIlde Sapphire in Wexford a few months back.

2 swallows donā€™t make a summer

Ah thereā€™s loads more. Heā€™s a class jockey.

Lynch isnā€™t a bad jockey. Heā€™s a bit off top class but far from bad.

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 890370, member: 109ā€]@Lazarus

[B]CheltFestNews[/B] ā€@CheltFestNews [/URL] [URL=ā€˜https://twitter.com/CheltFestNews/status/425239520930705408ā€™]7m
Quel Esprit introduced at 8/1 for Foxhunters with BetVictor. Hmmm, be careful, heā€™s ineligible as won a Ā£16K chase after 2/6/11.[/quote]
Cheers @Mac . I wouldnā€™t be going heavy wherever he resurfaces. Maybe a sentimental tenner to get round is all.

Harry Topper at 12s for Argento and Authorization at 14s for Boylesports.

Hold fire on authorization, doubtful runner.

Harry Topper is one of the bets of the year for Argento IMHO. Best price 10s now. Is an intended runner and I think he will win this.

We should all do a double with eoin doyles horse in the theyestes whoā€™s name escapes me ;-( let me check ā€¦lookoutnow @14s

Boston Bob not declared for the Galmoy, which was his planned target.

Have they had a change of plan and are going for the Cleeve ??

How do you know what this horse was targeting?

[quote=ā€œBandage, post: 891253, member: 9ā€]How do you know what this horse was targeting?
[/quote]
It was widely reported over the past few days mate

The horse and trainer sat down in late autumn and planned out their campaign. It was a heated exchange but eventually they both a agreed and then subsequently stated the media (via the trainer) that the Galmoy was an intended target.

Keep an eye on Tyners horse if it gets in tomorrow for the big one. Currently the first reserve.

I hate this coded insider bullshit. No chance you could pot up the name of the horse of course.

Its not coded at all - Oscars Business.

Hunting Party will carry my money in the Thyestes