The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

Nice 8/1 win for Askeaton just now, @TreatyStones, were you on?

Barney Curley has the Books sitting themselves again today. Two of his formerly trained charges have won today, a 2m hurlde at Catterick and a race on the rubber and carpet at Lingfieldā€¦ backed in from 7/1 to 9/4 and 10/1 to evens respectively.

Thereā€™s another one called Eye of the Tiger was backed off the boards last night I think. Read it on Twitter earlier but didnā€™t look it up any further.

I wasnā€™t.
He picks up decent horses in fairness to him, for a small operation he produces winners every year.

Indus Valley has been cut from 20/1 to 1/3 in the first race at Kempton!! The horse hasnā€™t raced in 2 fucking years, finishing last in his last 3 races in 2011 and 2012.
you couldnā€™t make it up.

That won

Another good run for KCā€™s horse.
Going to be hit with another rise for that which will take him up close to 100.

[quote=ā€œHis Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 891359, member: 1503ā€]Indus Valley has been cut from 20/1 to 1/3 in the first race at Kempton!! The horse hasnā€™t raced in 2 fucking years, finishing last in his last 3 races in 2011 and 2012.
you couldnā€™t make it up.[/quote]

Fuxakeā€¦ gets up at the wire.
Why would you waste you time and money playing this game without insider knowledge? Jokeshop

Who seriously bets big money midweek on those gaff tracks anyway? Let him off. The bookies for all their risk management and technological tools still canā€™t prevent well plotted gambles.

[quote=ā€œHis Holiness Da Dalai Lama, post: 891383, member: 1503ā€]Fuxakeā€¦ gets up at the wire.
Why would you waste you time and money playing this game without insider knowledge? Jokeshop[/quote]

So is that all 4 Curley horses winning?

Hon Barney :clap:

3 down, 1 to go

3 of 5 so far. Two more still to run at Kempton.

Only one left - Low Key in the 6:25.

Couple of respected lads said theyā€™d had it flagged at 8.30am this morning. Eye of the Tigers odds crashed last night.

No doubt Powers will tell us how they lost millions on it. 4 fold accum paid 9240/1 on opening prices last night.

He should withdraw it like he did the last time

This is gas shitā€¦

[I]Seven Summits which, like Eye Of The Tiger, was previously trained by Curley won at 9-4, having been 7-1 overnight.

Christian Leech, owner of Seven Summits and husband of trainer Sophie Leech said when asked if the winner was part of a Barney Curley gamble: "I donā€™t know anything about that."

Asked if he had backed the horse, he added: "No. The prize-money is not bad, that will do."
[/I]
Yeah, mate the whopping Ā£2,737.60 you picked up for winning a mid week race at Catterick is chicken shit money, and wouldnā€™t pay the fucking training bill for month or two.
Lying sack of shit.

That should read ā€¦ ā€œthe wonderfully named Christian Leech, owner ā€¦ā€

Rich Revival 20s Thyestes

This is Epic.

I am at work and have thrown a euro place on the tote for Stag Hill just to watch it