The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 891520, member: 109ā€]Double him with Zaidpour. Just under 2/1.
[/quote]
If they donā€™t go a crawl and make it a decent test, Iā€™d fancy Mala Beach to reverse Leopardstown form

He couldnā€™t be any worse than the last day anyway. That last run was rotten. I donā€™t rate Zaidpour but this type of race is ideal for him.

On another note, I didnā€™t realise John Cullen was training now (and was last season too), had his first winner today. A true alright sort, if a bit mental :clap:

Zaidpour is dynamite going righthanded. If Mala Beach could not beat him at Leop, he is not going to beat him tomorrow.

Heā€™s been handed his arse around Gowran by So Young and Bog Warrior before though. Heā€™s a horse I always expect to disappoint.

In fairness, he was giving So Young 5 pounds and both I would suggest are far superior to MB.

Whereā€™s the evens?

Boylesport when I posted

Barry Geraghty would surely have had his pick of rides in the Thyestes - opting for Panther Claw seems a bit odd but noticeable. I can currently make a case for 4 or 5 of the field. At the moment the ones who are of interest are

Oscars Business (if something comes out), Hunting Party, Cootamundra, Rich Revival and Ipsos Du Berlais. Hunting Party is one Iā€™d most likely back at the moment.

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 891560, member: 109ā€]Barry Geraghty would surely have had his pick of rides in the Thyestes - opting for Panther Claw seems a bit odd but noticeable. I can currently make a case for 4 or 5 of the field. At the moment the ones who are of interest are

Oscars Business (if something comes out), Hunting Party, Cootamundra, Rich Revival and Ipsos Du Berlais. Hunting Party is one Iā€™d most likely back at the moment.[/quote]

I think Panther Claw would be well suited to that type of race tomorrow and is definitely a very lively outsider.
Iā€™ll probably throw a few quid ew on him in the morning.

Eoin doyles horse is the one to be on ew

Very unusual to have just one runner in the Liberties colours

[quote=ā€œTreatyStones, post: 891594, member: 1786ā€]I think Panther Claw would be well suited to that type of race tomorrow and is definitely a very lively outsider.
Iā€™ll probably throw a few quid ew on him in the morning.[/quote]

Panther Claw was 3rd last year and then won next day out with Geraghty

Youā€™re worse than Mac talking in code:p

Whissht, you never know who is watching.

I will spell it out for Fagan - Liberties = South Liberties = Limerick Gaa club playing in green & yellow hoops = JPMcManus colours

[quote=ā€œciarancareyshurlingarmy, post: 891675, member: 464ā€]Whissht, you never know who is watching.

I will spell it out for Fagan - Liberties = South Liberties = Limerick Gaa club playing in green & yellow hoops = JPMcManus colours[/quote]
:eek:
The secrets out!

The secrets out![/quote]
Lock the thread - quick!

after 964 pages??

Iā€™ve been reliably informed that Callisto Light was also part of the Curley gamble yesterday!!

Just gone through Gowran. Absolutely nothing stirring in the place.

Thyestes Day really does stop the county :clap:

Fakenham 2:30 Presented