The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters 🐐

Fucking extraordinary that none of our resident horsey “experts” got a whiff of the biggest betting coup in 40 years and let us all miss out on a 10,000/1 accumulator.

40 years? He pulled off a bigger coup in 2010 FFS. Stick to what you know O’Dowd.

People don’t get “whiffs” of big coups.
That’s why they become big coups.

[quote=“TreatyStones, post: 891858, member: 1786”]People don’t get “whiffs” of big coups.
That’s why they become big coups.[/quote]
You didn’t get a whiff of it anyway.

That’s why you are a small punter.

[quote=“Fagan ODowd, post: 891879, member: 706”]You didn’t get a whiff of it anyway.

That’s why you are a small punter.[/quote]

I’m a small everything

For the record I’ve backed Hunting Party and Oscars Business in the big one today.

The Winkler who I tipped up earlier in the season just won at 5/1. Of course I hadn’t a penny on him so that helped him win.

i didn’t get a sniff, but after the first 2 won it was easy to spot the other 3 (kempton) which i stuck into a lucky 15 with them bumper winner in fairyhouse yesterday…Mss Mardan…334.00 eur for 15 was ok…they lads with me spotted it earlier and got better prices, the had 2EURO accumulators and when the last one won last night at 8pm they diverted their car from galway bound to Dublin 2,356 each! I haven’t heard from them today and one of their wives has sent me 3 text messages so she’s none the wiser either…I went straight back to Clare but it paid for a nice meal in treacys of portlaoise…hoan barney

Mala Beach … what happened to Zaidpour?

chased leaders, mainly 3rd, mistake 6th, slight mistake 6 out and ridden next, no extra after 3 out

Well done @thedancingbaby :clap:

I’m all over Los Amigos…a bsolutely nailed on if the journey from spain went well…

Quite possibly the luckiest winner of a race you’ll ever see. The horse leading fell at the last and obstructed the horse in second. Presented snook through to take the gold.

Lookoutnow for me here, worried about Carberrys who I backed thelast time when he fell at the 1st

Fair gamble on Panther Claw.

Well done spidey

Well done DB with Mala Beach. @Mac, you were right about Zaidpour.

On his own wins thyestes for second time.

Some performance from the winner there:clap:

His jumps over the 3 and 2 out messed up Oscars Business but I don’t think she’d have got close anyway. I’ll take the ew money.

Good word for stack the deck in the bumper