The Sport of Kings & Equine Matters šŸ

very impressive winner in limerickā€¦should put people off lumping onto black Hercules but hard to back against him too

Wow, Black Hercules wins very well. Had a few quid on at 5/6 but sickened I didnā€™t back him for Cheltenham. Heā€™ll be no price after that. Good call @fenwaypark.

shaneshill is supposed to be even better @Mac

Not running per ownerā€™s husband when cornered by a mate of mine in Gowran today

Had a nibble on OB e/w myself. Ran a cracker but winner was too good despite veering all over the shop.

Heard a whisper for another Tyner horse, Way Up In The Air, for the Boylesports. Stuck a few bob on e/w at 40/1 with Skybet.

Any Grand National types catch your eye today?

Got on e/w myself. Thanks for that Mac. :clap:

[quote=ā€œSandymount Red, post: 892038, member: 1074ā€]Heard a whisper for another Tyner horse, Way Up In The Air, for the Boylesports.
[/quote]
Quick Jack is a certainty imo

Gilgamboa interests me. A novice of Enda Bolgers biding time before fences.12/1 massively unexposed. V impressive looking IMHO albeit bare form maybe questionable.

Agree with this. Looks ridiculously well handicapped. Need to go through in detail but he sticks out.

Just need to look at the horses that finished behind him at Cheltenham in November.

Compared to his mark across the pond he is thrown in - have to double check in morning but think he is 133 over there compared to 119 over here

Presumably laid out for this with the Cheltenham bonus on offer

Quick Jack could be two stone well in (potentially). He is one of the best handicapped horses in training. Would be no surprised to see him win this before heading to the County Hurdle.

He was much more impressive in Cheltenham than winning margin suggests. Saw him in the flesh that day and in Listowel when he was 2nd to a Murtagh horse on the flat before winning a hurdle the following day. A slick hurdler who travels like a dream. He could hack up.

How could the handicapper leave a Martin horse so far off his British mark?

I think Martin and Elliot have pictures of Noel obrien , some of their horses get fucking ridiculously lenient marks

Just reading in the Post here Mac that Mullins seems to think Shaneshill is more likely to be the Wylieā€™s Cheltenham bumper horse

[quote=ā€œKid Chocolate, post: 892190, member: 553ā€]I think Martin and Elliot have pictures of Noel obrien , some of their horses get fucking ridiculously lenient marks
[/quote]
Only one man owns Oā€™Brien and we all know who that is

Interesting. Glad I stayed away from it so. Whoā€™s due to ride Flaxen tomorrow?

I think BH is made for Champion Bumper. IMHO Shaneshill looks more of a speed horse and will be seen to better effect next year over hurdles.

[quote=ā€œMac, post: 892247, member: 109ā€]Interesting. Glad I stayed away from it so. Whoā€™s due to ride Flaxen tomorrow?
[/quote]
A claimer of some sort Iā€™d imagine