The stalker is back - part 2

Cracking episode last night imo. You had Macca belting Cassie, Belle thinking Ric still has the hots for Cassie, plenty of ass shots of Cassie, Sally’s gaff trashed, a shaky camera moment outside the diner and no Leah nor Dan. Loved Peter’s nightmare scene at the start and also the “The End” at the end. What was that about? New director maybe?

Echoing the lads here - excellent episode. I love the fact that they didn’t end it with the break-in at Sally’s place, that in itself would have been superb. But the quick flick to Macca losing the head was an extra treat.

Ridiculous number of shots of Cassie running into the sea and lounging about half-naked all episode. Director seems very keen on her.

I heard it’s another cracker today.

Belting episode this evening. I have now vowed to come home for my lunch during my busy time in work to watch it such is the quality of the show for the last 19 years, particularly the last 18 months though.

There are 3 episodes on today at 12:15 on RTE2. Anybody know if this is some sort of omnibus edition or are they new episodes?

There was another one on Sunday which I presume was the second two episodes. About time something like that was done.

Changed your mind yet Sam?

Another relationshipy episode yesterday - disappointed to see Amanda back: nothing against the lass herself but it’s likely to mean more airtime for Dan Baker.

I agree she was always likely to return but they linked it into the Dan and Leah storyline which was worrying. Dan and Leah would be bearable as background characters who have no plot impact, but if we’re supposed to worry or care about them and how Amanda is upsetting them then I for one am not happy. If I lived in Oz I’d be straight down to Jubilee Street now to organise a protest!

A fooking God send having Home and Away repeated on the weekends now. Saw Friday’s episode there at lunch time. Cracking stuff from the stalker to send the video as an engagement present to Martha and Jack. It sent a chill down the spine of everybody at the engagment party, as it did my own, when its contents were revealed. Fook the Ryder Cup and AIB, this storyline is going to be epic.

As spotted by clarkey cat and my sister (rock said he worked it out too but I don’t believe him) MAXINE TROOD = I AM NEXT DOOR. Peter is going demented. Colleen is always a joy to behold in these situations too. Absolutely wonderful stuff from the stalker. This is going to be a treat for us all.

Watched Headland for the first time tonight too. Found it quite watchable, decent totty content and will definitely revisit. Always liked Kane/Cane when he was in Home and Away too so good to see him keeping busy.

I was discussing it yesterday with a non-forum member who had worked it out from the last time anyway: I think they pretty much said it was anagram at the time apparently.

I love the way Caine’s “rape” was downgraded to an assault, then merely a shove, as he gained popularity in the Bay.

Maybe with the new boys on board from the city and from Mangrove River (and somewhere else that I didn’t catch the name of) they will show up the local lads for the fools that they are.

Also, how far is Yabbie Creek from Summer Bay do you reckon? Isn’t the police station in the Creek? It seemed to take them over 20 minutes yesterday to drive to the surf club because they left at 8:40 and by the time they arrived everyone was complaining that they were late. I was discussing this with Bandage the other day and it’s not perfectly clear to me where the hospital and police station are situtated.

Intentional pun by the way? “will Ken ever cop…”

Found this ages ago and it took ages to find it again.

http://www.johnhenry.net/flash/mapfinal.swf

I know it’s usually frowned upon to go seeking exaltations but I think they are richly deserved in this case. All credit to John Henry (whoever he is) for designing it in the first place.

Marilyn and Flathead had a beautiful church wedding back in the day.

Think they built a purpose built police station in the creek (where jack has his own desk in the middle of the wating room area) after Nick left the Bay in the early 1990s.

Must say I want to actually see more of Zoeveine in the flesh. It’s all well and good seeing her trickery but it’s the actual sight of her that terrifies/excites me.

Anybody else find it strange the way the cops call her Zoe? Surely they should call her Eve, no?

Will be missing it for the rest of the week due to work and drinking commitments so it’s the weekend repeats for me.

This thread was gone off the first page - ye should be ashamed of youselves!

Anyone catch it yesterday? Missed it for the first time in ages and Mrs Rock said they caught the stalker? Is it true? Find it hard to believe.

Yes she was finally caught. The first half of the episode was great, she lured peter to some old factory - where she easily overpowered him - I was a bit disgusted at this as any time she hit him he acted like he was mortally wounded. Then she gloated that she had beaten him a bit too long as Jack rushed in as she was about to kill Peter. She overpowered Jack as well later on (the summer bay cops really need to work out more) but he had called for back up and she was arrested by Tracy. Peter has been left shattered by the whole experience and cant believe its over.

was forced into watching home and away last night for the first time in probably 10 years, and what an episode to see! finally i can contribute to this thread. what i saw was confirmation that i haven’t been missing anything in those ten years or so. the way in which she overpowered two grown men was laughable. at one stage she had the cop, the one who’s getting married soon, with his hands twisted behind his back. then the camera flicks for a second and all of a sudden the same cop is dangling out over a barrier ready to plunge to his death, the irony was that the entertaining part would have been seeing her actually maneuvre the guy from his standing position to one where he’s dangling precariously. ridiculous rubbish. we did not see either how she was then apprehended by the sheila cop neither, which was also ridiculous if you think she had just overpowered two blokes. the blondey haired cop isn’t convinced that her being caught is her last act, he reckons she’s got something up her sleeve, that’s how it all finished, such drama. i was honestly amazed at the show and how sh*t it really was, how you all race home from work/weherever to watch such tripe amazes me, you all must lead very boring lives if you can spare half an hour a day watching that crap… and i read clarkeycat will be watching the omnibus at the weekend, strewth, i’d rather iron my sack…

Just watched today’s episode now. My eyesight is shit so can someone tell me when we saw Cassie at the end had she been beaten up again?

I missed it but steamboatsam told me earlier he’d beaten her up again. He’s gone to bed now but I’ll go in and ask him…yeah beaten up alright.