The waxing lyrical about the issues with the Mayo Footballing Psyche Thread

Whatā€™s your beef, specifically, with Aidan Oā€™Shea, pal?

Heā€™s a media whore.
A cheat.
Undermines his management team.
Fails to produce the goods.
Thinks heā€™s some surf dude from Orange County.

He thinks heā€™s from Armagh?

Orange County is in California, mate.

Well thatā€™s clearly bullshit.

Youā€™re an awful scamp

I never lie here so I assume youā€™re suggesting Iā€™ve been codded?

Who is your source?

My sisters ex boyfriend.

Does he not have a name?

1 Like

Not some internet no mark?

1 Like

Of course he has a fucking name, thatā€™s a pretty stupid question.

1 Like

Well then why didnā€™t you give us his name instead of some irrelevant nameless and unverifiable connection?

You donā€™t need to answer that, Iā€™m alluding to the fact you are talking bollocks.

Seeing as you are the oppositional viewpoint why donā€™t you tell us your name and Iā€™ll tell you exactly who my source is, although Iā€™m not fully comfortable with it, heā€™s my sisters ex boyfriend, knocked around the mayo panel for a few years, not well known outside the county.

I see. Are you the same lad was on here over the winter defending Cathal McCarron on a number of points?

Just trying to get a sense of where you are setting the bar when you describe Aidan Oā€™Shea as above.

2 Likes

I think McCarron is a grade A wanker.

My name is well known across the forum.

Itā€™s Gennaro Trancotta as Iā€™m sure you already know.

1 Like

Flynn is seething :clap:

To be referred to on a radio show and newspaper column as a ā€œtit and an eejitā€ by former Mayo manager James Horan for what I believed was an honest observation is petty.

My observation of what I saw might have been close to the bone for some Mayo people but not others.

Itā€™s perhaps indicative of the manā€™s own short comings and ultimate failure to get a very good Mayo team across the line when they should have won at least one All-Ireland during his four year tenure.

The same James Horan felt it appropriate when it suited him to invite this said ā€œtit and eejitā€ to a sports seminar he was organising when he was struggling to get bums on seats.

Anyone who knows me well knows Iā€™m neither of the above but for a former inter-county manager to call a former player a tit is quite pathetic. Sad man.

Where did he say this?

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/gaa/gaelic-football/gaelic-football-news/bernard-flynn-replies-being-called-10482700