The waxing lyrical about the issues with the Mayo Footballing Psyche Thread

That was the worst yet.

Mentality midgets. Zero composure. Even as a neutral it was so frustrating watch them fuck it away again and again and again. Christ above.

3 Likes

Absolutely not

2 Likes

Thats it for them for a while I’d say. The word from them was if we don’t win this one we’ll never win one, usually followed by a nervous chuckle. I was up and down to Claremorris last week and literally everything and everyone oce you cross the border was painted/wearing green and red. The players had a whole month of this every time they opened their front door. The attitude was we bate the Dubs, its def gonna happen this year. There was a complacency to it almost

6 Likes

1 Like

I really enjoyed that

Yum yum

Brady is such a gowl, delighted for him.

3 Likes

An absolute clown.

2 Likes

Is that the place in Clonmel? It used to be a family tradition to stop in Clonmel back in the 90s on the way back from our summer holidays in majestic Wexford. I think Tierney’s did a good chicken curry, half rice half chips, back then

Ah he did decent stuff with his phonecall scheme to old sorts during the early days of Covid. More of a simpleton than a prick I’d say

1 Like

@Liqourice_Pipes - up your bollix.

2 Likes

@Liqourice_Pipes

You’ve no class m8. You’re nothing but a drunkard and a clown.

3 Likes

Careful now or he’ll go running to the paper again

6 Likes

Stick it up your hole you rotten cunt. I know what you are… I’ll murder you if I ever see you in Limerick.

1 Like