šŸŒ¬ The Weather Thread part 2

A dirty day

The aul sideways rain is the worst type of rain by far.

One of those days you look out the window, go ā€œfuck thatā€, and throw on de telly.

3 Likes

A day for the high shtool or the bed, as we say in didsbury.

4 Likes

Bit blustery night lads

Wet & Wild out there.
Sideways rain is a pure cunt.

1 Like

Great day to run off a hangover, couldnā€™t even hear the music in my ears much of the time

1 Like

Day for the fire.

1 Like

It has been coming down non stop in Cork since Thursday nightā€¦ Iā€™ve a pain in my hole from drying off Brady only to be back out in it a few hours laterā€¦ The walking part I donā€™t mindā€¦ Thereā€™s something therapeutic about being out in the lashings of rains once you get over the first few minutes.

3 Likes

Itā€™s been a grand day on the estuary so far. No sign of the apocalyptic rain that was being forecast.

Youā€™re a great parentšŸ‘

1 Like

water being sprayed over the concrete median on the M11 by cars traveling on other side of the road.

Have not seen that before

I love the rain. It washes memories off the sidewalk of life.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-KpbE9gxew

2 Likes

We had about an hourā€™s reprieve but the wind has picked up something wicked in the last few minutes.

After a lull for a few hours the wind has picked again in a big way.

I drove to the gym earlier and thatā€™ll be my only excursion outside today. A stew on in the slow cooker since half 10, thereā€™s a lovely Duoro and a Malbec there that will be sampled later and the sitting room is cosy as fuck. Iā€™ll check in with the world again tomorrow.

4 Likes

Sounds lovely. Iā€™m off to Cobh to see a Carol service, with the in law nephews and niecesā€¦ Will get some grunge in the Elm Tree first.

1 Like

Your headed to the Coast :fearful:

I know, pal. Iā€™ll only be having the 5 whiskeys and Iā€™ll be driving slow.

Watch out for those Priests.