🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

I was sceptical of them for a long while but they are the bidness.

The midges had the head ate off me yesterday. I blame global warming and ‘Dax: Short and Neat’ in equal measure.

They stink though mate.

Is there no weather warning being broadcast? As bad a morning as I’ve woken to in a long time

Ti’s windy here in Galway but no rain yet. Where you at it Shtone?

Bedded down in my relations house In South Offaly. A right driving wind and rain

A yellow warning in place.

Horrific wind/rain all night. Wind was howling at 6.30 when I was on the road and the rain beating down side ways…

I’ve had the hinges blown off a side gate here. I’ll have to get a man in to fix that.

Looking forward to the thread already

1 Like

Surely the gate blew off the hinges? Make sure you get the vernacular right when telling your man what happened or you’ll be gouged

1 Like

:joy:

Good one mate

Jaysus that was a tough cycle in this morning.

1 Like

@anon61878697 just spotted a niche in the burglary market - robbing houses of early risers faction who are up and gone before 7am. Means he can get out and have a days work robbed and be back in the scratcher or the dole queue with a perfect alibi, as if anyone would believe he’d be up before 7am.

4 Likes

Not the gate is intact and still in place. The hinges are clean gone though.

2 Likes

Tree down, saw this happen

It’s very windy in Limerick. I reckon it’s touch and go for the electricity stay on all day.

Job here for @gilgamboa and the chainsaw

1 Like

Tis fairly wild out there

Aye begor