🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

@Fitzy
What the fuck is going on down there?

Australia is gone. Forget about it and move on

+1. This is an Irish Weather thread.

1 Like

There’s a wind after rising in the last hour that’s like someone just switched on a fan. Unusual as it’s Coming in from the north west. The attic door is after rattling like something is trying to come down onto the landing, I have a traumatised 8 year old watching Match of the Day with me who’s refusing to go back upstairs until the big wind stops…

1 Like

Theres a serious draught coming up the drainpipe of my shower. The water in the trap is bubbling with the force of it

It would blow the head off you up here. My wee lad won an art competition with the local credit union. I opened the car door and the certificate blew off into the night. I’ll have to fake one up tomorrow. Fuck fuck fuck.

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Try sticking your thumb up your hole

1 Like

Definitely nothing trying to come down from the attic? Check to be sure?

1 Like

Out after it daddy’

Joys of it,extra little person in bed tonight with ye

A wind from the north west can catch you…
Irish scholars can correct me but for people like myself who grew up on the sea the phrase " thainig se aniar aduaidh orm" can be used if someone suprised you or literally he came to you like the north west

2 Likes

The man from Atlantis

The fucker caught my recycling bin this morning. :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve a tin of paint brushes , gloss and all on the door mat,small spillage,too bloody lazy to put it away

You fucking mug

Slept through this fierce wind last night but my God it’s a fine crisp morning out there.

what a morning
cant wait to freeze myself to death in Pairc Tailteann later

1 Like

Tis a day for a hat AND gloves.

1 Like

Sure everyone knows the competitions in the credit union are rigged. You’re a disgrace.