🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

£2.59 for porridge and a coffee.

1 Like

I go for white coffee and stick three extra milks in.
It’s hotter, cheaper and more reliable than a cappuccino

I only tend to drink black americanos there. I had water this morning though

When the cappuccino is right, it’s nice, but it’s a moving feast. You never know what awaits you on the far side of the lid.

The temperature seems to vary massively too. Sometimes they make it immediately, even though your order might be 6 down the list. So it just sits there.

I play it safe with the americano. Black. No fuckacting

1 Like

Indeed.

Another wet day in the capital.

It seems to have been a very wet couple of months.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy - what sort of rainfall stats are we looking at

Bang within the annual averages.

2022 is the top line of data, working downwards to 2019

1 Like

Bonkers rain this morning. Soaked right through just putting Missy in the carseat.

1 Like

Yes but the rain is not spread out like previous years. Architects now taking into account the change in the rain fall.

Some buildings are having work carried out on them as the gutters and downpipes aren’t adequate and cant handle the amount of rain falling.

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

2 Likes

Has it been wetter than usual in Limerick? I feel like its been raining for a month

oooffft

thats a clamping

It wasn’t meant to be a clamping, more informative. I still agree with @thedancingbaby when it comes to some climate ‘issues’

@thedancingbaby is more emotional than cerebral when it comes to these things

Nice weather in summer.
Bad weather in winter.

Lads forget that hardly a drop of rain fell all summer. This is grand. If we could get the cabbage head greens to stop objecting to drainage works around the country we’d be even better off.

2 Likes

I’ll answer my own question. Yes it has. And a week to go

The hail that fell there must have killed a few people… Golf balls…

Savage bit of thunder and lightning too… End of fucking days.