🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

Huge if true. The weather is predicted to get better as we move from Winter into Spring

Met Éireann Ireland weather u-turn with one big change on the way - Limerick Live (limerickleader.ie)

1 Like

I wouldn’t be putting out the bedding plants yet.

The weather forecast is so bad that Joanne had a bit of a chuckle there with all the bands of rain about to hit us.

I’m going to have to book a holiday soon or I’ll crack up.

1 Like

I’d say by Monday we’ll have more rain got this year than by may the first last year.

Last year we got about 250-300 mill more than the long term average as well.

Not good.

Great to get all the rain out of the way early. A bumper summer coming up.

yet the likes of @Mac & @padjo still think a 1.5 degree rise in temperature will mean " we have a bit more of a Mediterranean climate" eh no you two dolts, its more rains & storms

2 Likes

She’s gonna be a scorchio lads.

There’s something special about the enid blyton-like hope inside an irish person that our climate will someday significantly improve, if even only for one year.

3 Likes

I dream of lashing and lashings of ginger beer, picnics, riding bikes to the cove, finding treasure, doing drugs and copping off with George and Timmy.

2 Likes

Woof, Woof!

The Wexford lads have it sussed , the southeast coast is the place to be of a summer, be like Spain 30 years ago , bar the chironguitos, Paddy can’t be trusted with beachside bars , the lifeguard would burnt out pulling lads out

2 Likes

We can eat eat a hamburger like Hasselhoff but we’d have some job trying to find a pair like Anderson and Bleeth to fill a swimsuit in the right places.

1 Like

Costa del Wexford, it’s going to be glorious

1 Like

Cancun del Courtown…

There’s a strange orange orb in the sky in the Midwest

Hail glorious St Patrick

1 Like

Won’t be far from the Jan 1st to June 1st 2023 rain total . Already over 300 mill for the year.

1 Like

Cheers Tony

Magic morning in the capital

1 Like

Rainfall is well above average in the South of the country, but below average in the West.

1 Like