🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

My young lad is out foreign for the weekend unfortunately.

But the coach is another proud TFKer.

1 Like

Always blows a gale on bin day. Mine were safe strategically place them depending on the direction of the wind.

Twitching the curtains to see what neighbours tidied up after their bin tipped over. Notes taken for the resident association meeting. Herself is insisting on going. Big win for me i must admit. Cant let blow ins cause a stir i guess

2 Likes

Fresh out.

Grand drying if it stops raining

When is the storm due to kickoff?

1 Like

A country of fannies, I see nearly all the parkruns are cancelled over a bit of wind

A local FF councillor has put a skip on the street for residents to dump stuff… I’ve filled it myself, up and down the road a hundred times since 7. A mild breeze is all

1 Like

Drove down through the storm. The car got a couple of hooshes from gusts around Carlow and a few oul wans were bent double walking into the wind at the Arboretum but otherwise an unremarkable enough orange warning. Nice evening here in Dunmore.

2 Likes

Great drying

Unless you went from Dublin to Dunmore via Galway & Cork you didn’t drive through an orange warning area.

Ok i fucked up. Waterford was orange too

I didn’t.

https://twitter.com/TomLyonsBiz/status/1776693732928069739?s=19

Lads here would rather drown

Were they swimming?

When god made idiots he made a lot of them.

Brought the kids and some of their friends to Courtown earlier to look at the waves and get an ice cream. Lovely big high ones drowning the Pier. Grand and safe in the car looking at it. Out of nowhere then appears a lad in a wetsuit and surfboard who jumps in off the pier and spends the next 10-15 mins trying to catch a good one. He got one which they were mesmerised with, managed a few 180 turns on it which looked class. And he had a few other good attempts too. All I could think of is what class of a lunatic yer man was

1 Like

Is he/they not fully clothed? I’d have some sympathy if they were swept in

You would hope it was an accident they were in there anyway

A child apparently. Fucking hell. Non life threatening injuries. Lucky lucky girl.

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2024/0406/1442091-dun-laoghaire/

2 Likes

Swept off the pier. You’d wonder what the fuck she was doing on the pier in the first place during a storm…

1 Like