šŸŒ¬ The Weather Thread part 2

Torrential rain in the Dublin Bay North electoral voting area. I came home from work due to ill health on a late morning northbound dart service, but the noise of the rain outside is preventing sleep. FML life.

The day after the county final IIRC

Correct

Iā€™m lighting a candle for you. Thoughts and prayers :pray:

1 Like

Limerick is been washed out of it. Be bad flooding around the disadvantage areas again.

Has everyone got the bread and milk in? Hahahahahahahaha

Ha

Shoots self.

Thoughts and prayers with the poor lads in Na Piarsaigh

1 Like

man up you absolute mess

4 Likes

It was a smashing morning when I left home this am around 6. I nearly turned the car avoiding a massive pothole at about 80mph not far from home. Started raining then and disguised the potholeā€¦ I see there on facebook there was 9 cars pulled in there at 8am after going into it pretty much one after another and puncturing

Scotland and Samoa and two wanks I suppose you devious bastard

A grand sup of rain today.

Live scenes from Cark

Hopefully yer man at the control panels below in Inniscarra holds tough.

1 Like

Who is TFKā€™s chief storm forecaster? Didnā€™t @TreatyStones distinguish himself in this role previously?

Iā€™m the Chief Meteorologist around here.
Iā€™ll be issuing my verdict on this once Iā€™ve had a look at the various models due in shortly.

6 Likes

ā€œDistinguish himselfā€ might be over-stating it a tad. The ability to correctly gauge the wind direction by flying a Tipp flag from the corner of the hayshed isnā€™t actually a meteorological qualification.

11 Likes

:smile:

A nice metaphor for your time giving out financial advice circa 2007.

4 Likes

At the moment still is still a very fluid situation but tonight charts give it a much higher chance of hitting us than it did even this morning.
It could potentially skirt the west coast before before swinging east across the north.

Thereā€™s certainly a change in tone from Met Eireann tonight too and they are now starting to treat this far more seriously.

I see on the book face that ringmoylan pier is underwater. Stay safe @Massey

1 Like