🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

By god - is there no ends to your ignorance and how storms actually work?

I can see it over on the other side of the lake.

They are gutted over there that the hurricane isn’t going to completely level the country.

Is @TreatyStones in the middle of them all directing traffic?

I took down the trampoline based on this update mate. Thanks.

I’ve also tied a 12kg kettle bell to each of the kids.

3 Likes

Could be that North Dublin will be in the eye of the storm and as such perfectly calm while south Dublin gets battered

Boom!

:clap:

No mention of the wife :brendan:

1 Like

Is there still a thread where some lad provides a daily weather forecast and nobody else is permitted to comment on the thread? You’re let hit the “thank” button to show appreciation but you can’t post. The odd time someone would post something like…”I know we’re not meant to post but thanks a million for these daily forecasts. They were invaluable to me when I was back in Ireland on holidays last week.” And then they get banned for commenting.

4 Likes

We don’t know how lucky we are to have you, Rocko and the Dunph moderating here

Yes that is still there alright at the top of the board. There is also a highly geek infested Monthly forecast contest, ran by the same guy who provides the daily forecast. I think @TreatyStones should put his name forward for this as TFK representative.

Treaty is the geeky guy running it

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058010441/1/#post111101956

I’m banned pal.

:grinning::grinning:

That fella mt crantarium is some man to predict the forecast.

2 Likes

We are bombarded with the empty air.
Strange, it is a huge nothing that we fear.

Three pages (ah, pages) of genuine entries, all submitted in the correct format, and not a pisstake among them. Boards is a weird, weird place sometimes.

Fierce damage done down there, the council will be sweeping up leaves for at least a day apparently, national emergency plan in place for the craturs. We’re going to get it much worse though because a shower of goms love the hype attached to a bit of a strong breeze and are currently preparing for hurricane Katrina conditions

Full of cunts