šŸŒ¬ The Weather Thread part 2

He is in his hole, that fella canā€™t ever be wrong. Heā€™s as bad as your man Ken Ring, forecasts everything from heatwave to snowstorm most days

Heā€™s the only forecast Iā€™d look up and heā€™s usually spot on. I remember him desperately refreshing his page on the 23rd of December last year to see if leopardstown would get hit by the rain.

All the drowned rats will flee back home to limerick

??

The winter evenings must just fly ā€¦,

1 Like

Good Jesus

1 Like

The last time they gave a status red twas an average storm you just know with this orange one we will get absolutely pelted.

but was that tho in reaction to the bint from switzerland who was in a caravan on her own with no radio and the entire contents including her ended up in the Atlantic? - they got flak then as that storm should that was called ā€œorangeā€ saw a loss of life

i hope its a good one anyway and exceeds expectations

Im off next three nights I hope itā€™s biblical.

Is Kirby working?

You have a buck teeth fetish now?

And are his fingers working?

Youā€™ve an awful set against Kirby.

______ 13.3 _ 24.3 _ -0.4 _ 94 _ 112 ____48 kts

3 Likes

Talks of this going to red warning.

Nah, it looks like itā€™ll be downgraded to a bit blustery

www.windy.com agrees

Looks like this will be a non event nowā€¦ Little bit of wind and rain.

There should definitely be no yellow warnings anyway, that just leads to warning fatigue. Yellow warnings are really just ā€œweatherā€. Orange warnings for ā€œa good storm, take precautionsā€ and Red then for the real deal, like Ophelia. Doing it on a county-by-county basis isnā€™t great either, like Iā€™d assume thereā€™s a fair difference in conditions for most ā€œeventsā€ between, say, Clifden and Ballinasloe.

Thereā€™s a dead calm over Galway right now

Not a hint of a breeze

Some hurricane, eh