šŸŒ¬ The Weather Thread part 2

Had an email this week from a an older cousin who farms up near Lightning Ridge. Annual rainfall down from 800mm to 200mm. He is clearing out of the farm.

Traffic lights at a busy intersection? Errrrrrā€¦what part of Leitrim are you from?

Ah thatā€™s heartbreaking. Itā€™s slowly becoming more and more in the public eye - the plight of the farmer. Terrible altogether.

theyā€™ve traffic lights in Cork mate, just no pedestrian stops for them in Cork. Irish people like to play a game of chicken with oncoming traffic.

How civilised.

Hell sell a few sites.

Iā€™d have more sympathy with the aussies if they stopped selling coal to China.

Pretty much worthless.

I know mate, or I suspected as much.

Had to walk Brady in it at 6.15am ā€” got fucking drenchedā€¦ It hasnt stopped raining in 48 hours now

You reckon this is the end?

Some days I hope it is.

Been a difficult few days for the forum but I think weā€™re over the worst of it

Has anyone been killed yet?

no but thereā€™s a bit of e-hatcheting going on, thereā€™s accounts getting activated/deactivated left right and centre.

bandage will be on to the union the amount of work heā€™s being forced to do

Ah he has done ok out of it, worked on the Opal fields and farmed as a sideline, kids now grown and started their own families. No future in it however for any young farmers.

I have told him to learn this one as he sings.

Itā€™s all a bit disconcerting

miserable bastard of evening. Fucjsake.

The Jazz will be a washout.

Pissing rain all day in the capital.