🌬 The Weather Thread part 2

The TFK Silver Membership plan really pays for itself with forecasting like this. :clap:

1 Like

Are we potentially looking at a storm far bigger than anything we’ve recently got next weekend?

CANCELLED

1 Like

Tis fierce blowy in the capital

1 Like

360mls of rain since Thursday morning. I am very happy about this.

Fair play if you’re coming back to go to the Hyde

1 Like

As windy as @Il_Bomber_Destro during August

I’ll struggle to make it this week

1 Like

Ok, this is getting worrysome. 459mls since Thursday morning, there is a gale blowing and serious branches are coming off trees. Sheets of rain. The dog just sits there staring at me, as he wants to go out. I open door, he approaches, stops and looks at me with his “I’m not going out in that shit” look.
I’m inside at the weekend. I’m never inside at the weekend. I don’t know what to do. Herself at work. I’m bored.

1 Like

Well. That didn’t take long. Wan minute ye’re praying for rain the next ye’re whinging that there’s too much of it Fuxake. Ye’re worse than the fucking farmers.

4 Likes

Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks paternity leave. Can not wait. We had grand plans for a picnic today but gonna batten the hatches and go for a family nap now. I’ll catch some WAFL in the arvo. It’s Shiraz weather.

Australians are a very fickle shower.

How were the 2 weeks put down pal? I couldn’t take mine when baby was born so taking them starting this Monday. Tomorrow will be a day for a bag of cans with radio and tv blaring but best foot forward Monday then. Did you get out for a run or a gym session?

Sky lighting up like Cape Canaveral out there. Thunder n Lightning in Clare??

Is it gone? Maybe the Russians bombed Shannon.

I was iffy on whether to delay the second week off until a few months down the track but glad I didn’t. Mrs N is expressing so I’ve been doing the 11pm and 6am feeds - really takes it out of you. Definitely a touch of cabin fever so had to go for a run/gym every day to keep the sanity. You’re a bit further down the track than me so it might be a tad more enjoyable. Has your man had the vaccinations yet?

Tis pretty serious out there

A cunt of a day and I’m heading to Dublin in a couple of hours

3 Likes

Stay safe lads, sounds bad.