The Weather Thread

I always wonder how these things are found and why* the “third party” was on said site.

*we obviously know why, but it would have been an interesting conversation. Hey I was looking for young girls to masturbate to and hey, there you were. So I finished the job and said I’d watsapp you.

The Filipino platform sweeper at Castleknock station hit the deck in spectacular fashion this morning despite wearing heavy work boots. I suspect he’s never endured the same underfoot conditions in Manila.

1 Like

You wouldn’t hear much about Manila Ice

15 Likes

:pint:Delighted to give that number 10.

2nd one today :ronnyroar: everything’s coming up Millhouse

1 Like

Fine dry but crisp and frosty morning in co meath. Waiting for my fone to charge and heading out for a 2 hour walk with the dogs down the beach and dunes, few pucs and a listen to down to business

How are things shaping up in the mid Atlantic battleground today lads?

3 Likes

We are looking at a god awful day tomorrow. Iver an inch of rain due.

A treacherous storm has struck the capital. Very, very windy and accompanied by terribly heavy rain. Hazardous conditions for anyone having a light early morning work-out on their return to fitness after sustaining an upper grade one / lower grade two calf strain.

2 Likes

Should I opt for the indoor treadmill this morning Bandage?

No, get out there mate. Having worked as a winter relief postman during my college years, it taught me to embrace and enjoy challenging weather conditions.

2 Likes

Very stormy in the lower harbour area of Cork. Please be careful out there! Arrive alive!!

That’s unreal.

Chucks, what are we naming this one? Billy? He looks like a cunt.

Yet again, I got the scoffs from people walking in with my umbrella this morning. I haven’t seen any wheelie bins knocked over, so i’m a bit reluctant to name her*.

*Has to be a her? Consecutive letters but alternating sexes I thought?

Oh right, yeah.
I name thee Belinda so. Onwards storm Belinda.

She better be fucked off before I try to land back in Sydney

How’s the weather in Darwin?

It’s grand now, sun’s out.

An Aussie doesn’t need a day off for that.