The Weather Thread

Do you want the time and date as well FFS ?
These things work on cycles of hundreds of years. That why the “scientists” can’t measure it properly.

If I were to take a highly educated guess I would say it will start to cool around the 8th of October 2037 at 21:36

1 Like

I doubt very much you could take a highly educated guess about anything.

1 Like

Smashing day here on the Clare Riviera. Having observed the “April & May” rule, time for the first swim of the year :sunglasses:

16 Likes

That looks splendid, cloudy here in Dublin. Is it due to clear up later on?

1 Like

Blue sky in Limerick… heading towards 24 degrees.

2 Likes

I’d imagine so. It’s supposed to be like this everywhere, what have the poor Dubs done to deserve a cloudy day :disappointed_relieved:

I’m outta here at 4 o’clock, as long as it clears up by then I’ll be happy!

1 Like

Can we now call it as a heatwave?
Been warm since Friday and forecast to continue until next Tuesday or later by Met Eireann.

“what keeps me timbers tight together,
is cos I likes all kindsa weather”

That looks just splendid, water is so inviting for us poor fuckers trapped in the city today.
Up around Liscannor??

Correct. If it’s any consolation it’s fucking baltic in the water, went out to Clahane, couldn’t stay in it any length.

2 Likes

That’s a good one, I just crossed the Shannon twice at the big bridge and noticed it was looking resplendent in the sunshine, Shane McGowan had it right, three lads on stationary bikes on the slip of St Michaels rowing club made a sight.

38 here today.

edging towards the upper end of what is pleasant

Unreal

1 Like

Where is that?

Must be upstate New York.

Or else Dromore Lake or Bleach Lough

One of the many beautiful lakes not too far from broadford in east Clare.

There isn’t any pontoons in dromore I don’t think. Apparently it is very rough again.