The Weather Thread

Had my first dip in the sea for 2016 (pedantic fucks take note) last night, splendid, so it was. Another belter of a day down here in the lower harbour area. Cycled into work and looking forward to the spin home later today

1 Like

What age are you ??

I had my first dip in the sea when I was 3 or 4

6 Likes

Pedantic, no surprises on the likes given either

Same for me yesterday evening. The water was beautiful so I’m off again this evening.

Ah that was unreal, you really clamped him there.

He’s seething

1 Like

You can’t spell pendantic without dick

1 Like

You may aswell go up to Gyles Quay and on around to Omeath while you’re there.

Or if you’ve gone that far head across to the Isle of Man

1 Like

We really don’t know how lucky we are.

That’s who you’re dealing with around here. But sure there’s 60 posts a day habits to be taken care of, you’d nearly feel sorry for the poor chaps

You really mugged him off there. Good and proper.

That’s one way of putting it.

I’m back next week. Should I pack the sunglasses?

General Outlook: Humid over the weekend. A lot of dry, warm weather, with some hazy sunshine at times, but some cloudy, misty periods in places too. Some showers developing, with some heavy and sometimes thundery ones set to break out at times. Local sea mist and fog in some coastal areas also. Less humid during next week, with moderate southerly breezes. Still spells of dry and fairly sunny weather, but bands of rain or showers will move in from the Atlantic from time to time.

You’ll surely get a few days use out of them. Back Monday or later in the week?

tomorrow until Wednesday.

Ah you’ll need them so. It’s given fairly good for the weekend.

where’s that MBB?

White Park Bay in Norn Iron. Its a common enough sight apparently, but that photo is a few years old I’ve since found out.