The Weather Thread

You should have been looking down.

I always look down mate, I know what trainers he owns :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

The common denominator is Limerick people in all those places

Yes, that was my point exactly. Both BB and KK are overrun with Limerick Scobies, hence why they are dog rough. Then Limerick fellas giving out about it. Gas cunts.

It’s funny, I’d prefer the knackers in Ballybunion to the shit you’d put down below in Kilkee passing the time of day with the Munster rugby fraternity.

1 Like

Munster Rugby fraternity, pal they are finished…you’d see them in Kinsale maybe but not Kilkee.

Summer Saturday night in Kilkee you’ll see a higher proportion of Munster jerseys and tops than anywhere else on earth. Ballybunion would have a lot more sporting Limerick tops.

I hate Kilkee so you could be right…I know I’m typing here in a sporting Limerick jersey though at home as the mrs has work tomorrow.

Was wearing it all day…great jersey it’s the one from 2007.

Will be washed tomorrow and put away ahead of Ibrox on the 19th.

1 Like

Lads ye’re splitting hairs here. Whether they are wearing red or green jersies is irrelevant.

1 Like

Most of them most likely have both.

Sure you were born in Limerick you ape.

What are you on about?

I was not born in Limerick, you slanderous cunt.

I thought you were from Clare?

This one? I got it for my eldest before the 07 final, still fits my three year old now and was sticking out of the hot press while I was waiting for them to go to sleep,
@Steven_Naimsith it makes a big difference to me which of these jerseys they choose to wear although I wouldn’t wear a jersey myself

1 Like

Indeed I am, and like most Claremen of my generation I was born in Clare.

1 Like

That’s the one.

Savage jersey.

:laughing:[quote=“Steven_Naimsith, post:4502, topic:8174, full:true”]

Indeed I am, and like most Claremen of my generation I was born in Clare.
[/quote]

Spent the late afternoon/evening in fanore beach. Went for my first proper swim of the summer… christ it was cold but I stuck it for 15 minutes. Some crowds around. Driving back through Ballyvaughan it felt wrong to see Monks closed. The hotel beside it was hopping.

1 Like

How long is it closed now?

I am pretty sure I ate there last summer but it could very well have been summer 2014 now that I think of it.